Story 57: Creepy Obsession: Part 2

The Next Day

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, his upper body was full of cuts that Jin made him, some of them were oozing a bit of blood but not enough to kill the younger.

Jungkook grabbed a black shirt, slowly putting it on as he winced slightly.

As long as he's safe...I'll protect him from my brother.

Few Minutes Later

Both Jin and Jungkook walked inside the school building, Jungkook stared at the floor for most of the walk.

"Oh my Gawed Tae. Those shades looks cool on you."

Jungkook lifted his head up, seeing both Jimin and Taehyung by their lockers, they were locker buddies.

Lucky for Jimin...

"I know, I bought them the day before, I could become a handsome Gucci model."Taehyung did a cool pose.

Jungkook looked up at Jin, seeing the older didn't agree with Taehyung's statement.

Jungkook quickly ran over to the two boys.

"Guys! Guys! Who is more cuter? Me or a real bunny?"Jungkook smiled which resembled as a bunny, causing Jimin to squeal.

"Of course you're cuter Kookie."Jimin squished Jungkook's cheeks, causing Jungkook to giggle.

"Jimin's right, you are cuter than a bunny."Taehyung smiled, causing Jungkook to blush.

Jungkook turned over to his brother, seeing he stared at Jungkook coldly then walked away.

Jungkook sighed, knowing what was going to await him after school.