Story 72: Return Of The Dopplegangers: Part: 1

Two Weeks Later

"So Jungkook-"

"I'm not Jungkook anymore, I'm Kook now."

"Alright then, Kook, tell us what happened two weeks ago."

Jungkook gulped, his body trembling, Yugyeom held his hand, Jungkook gave Yugyeom a weak smile, Yugyeom smiled back.

"Go ahead Kook."Yugyeom told, Jungkook nod, he then faced towards Jackson.

"I...I...-"

Tears build up in Jungkook's eyes, he choked back a sob.

Yugyeom hugged Jungkook tightly, trying to calm the younger down.

"Take your time"Yugyeom told, Jungkook nod as he took a deep breath and let it out.

"-I was playing OverWatch when I heard Jin tell me, him and the other would come back, I brushed it off at first but...it was the last time I heard him alive..."

Jackson nod, writing down what the younger was saying.

"I stopped playing around midnight, I turned everything off and before I was going to sleep I go hungry...and...and stepped out of my room to the kitchen to grab something."

Jungkook's hand trembled slightly.

"When I got a cookie and was about to go back in my room...I saw Jin- no, it wasn't him...it was an imposter..."

"Was he the only imposter there?"Jackson asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"He was the first imposter I saw but...the other ones looked exactly like my hyungs...even me..."Jungkook gulped silently.

"Did you happen to see what they did to your original hyungs?"

Jungkook nod.

"I saw their dead bodies but...I saw them kill Jimin...in...in front of me..."Jungkook let a tear roll down.

"Have you reported this when you escaped from them?"Jungkook shook his head.

"They would think I'm crazy..."he whispered, looking down, Jackson nod.

"That's enough questions for now, rest a little, Kook, okay?"Jackson asked, Jungkook nod.

"Lets get you to bed Kook."Yugyeom told the boy gently, Jungkook nod wordlessly.

They both stood up from the bed and walked out of Jackson's room.

Yugyeom lead Jungkook to his room since the boy couldn't sleep alone after what happened.

They both entered the room, Jungkook laid on the bed before taking off his shoes, he covered himself as Yugyeom prepared to sleep on the floor, Jungkook gave him a pillow and blanket which the younger gladly took.

He then settled on the floor.

"Sleep well Kook."Yugyeom told, Jungkook nod. "Night."

"Night."

Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep, after a couple of minutes he heard a voice whisper.

"We found you."