Story 44: Dying Light Part: 8

Maknae Line Pov

"Grab whatever you can to hit them."Jimin ordered, Taehyung raced towards another load of suitcases, opening one of them then throwing random things at the creatures.

Both Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other then shrugged.

Both Jimin and Jungkook grabbed a suitcase, with all their strength they threw it towards the creatures, knocking them down while Taehyung continued to throw them things from inside the suitcase, mostly clothes and other materials that can barely cause any actual damage.

Both Jimin and Jungkook breathed in and out heavily along with Taehyung, knowing they won the fight.

Jungkook walked towards the fallen creatures, checking to see if any of them were really dead, he spotted two dead bodyguards, he walked closer to them, grabbing two guns from each one.

"Guys, look what I fou-"

Jungkook was cut off when he was tackled, releasing the two guns to the ground which slid away from him.

Jungkook screamed as the dead bodyguard tried to bite him.

"Jungkook!"Jimin ran after the younger, Taehyung following behind him.

Jimin pushed the bodyguard out of the way, helping the younger up.

Taehyung was about to ask if the younger was okay but was tackled by the other dead body guard.

Jimin was about to help Taehyung but was also tackled by the bodyguard.

Jungkook kicked the bodyguard out of the way, with all his strength he stomped the bodyguards head, blood splattered on him and his foot.

The younger breathed in and out heavily, he turned towards his two hyungs, Taehyung stood up slowly, holding onto his arm while standing in front of the now dead bodyguard.

Jungkook turned to Jimin, seeing the older looking up at the younger while clutching onto his shoulder, blood running down his arm, the younger's eyes widened.

No...

Hyung Line Pov

Hoseok held onto Yoongi while both Namjoon and Jin worked together to fight the creatures.

Hoseok turned to Yoongi, seeing the boy looking weak, skin looking more pale, he seemed too weak to the point where he doesn't respond well.

"Yoongi."

Yoongi weakly turned to Hoseok, the younger held Yoongi's hand.

"Don't give up...we'll find an aid kit to save you."Hoseok weakly smiled, Yoongi nod slowly.

Hoseok held Yoongi's hand tighter, tears in his eyes.

Stay strong Hoseok. Like Jimin said, I'm their hope.

"Hoseok..."

Hoseok turned to Yoongi, seeing the older looked at him.

"I...love you..."Yoongi leaned in towards Hoseok, kissing the younger in the lips, Hoseok cupped Yoongi's cheek, kissing back while a tear rolled down his cheek.

Their first and last kiss.

Yoongi weakly pulled away, laying his head on Hoseok's shoulder, closing his eyes, Hoseok quivered his lips, tears still falling, trying to hold back a cry.

"I love you too..."Hoseok sobbed.

Hoseok held Yoongi's hand tighter, both Namjoon and Jin walked towards Hoseok, some blood on both their shirts and pants, breathing heavily.

They looked at Hoseok then at Yoongi, their eyes sadden at the view.

"We have to go Hoseok."Namjoon told, Hoseok nodded, he was about to pull away but Yoongi still held a strong grip on Hoseok's hand.

"Yoongi...?"Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, seeing the older moved slightly.

Yoongi opened his eyes, both Namjoon's and Jin's eyes widened.

"Hoseok ru-!"

Before Namjoon could warn Hoseok, Yoongi bit Hoseok, causing the younger to scream in pain.

"Hoseok!"Jin yelled, rushing towards Hoseok, Namjoon held Jin back, shaking his head.

"We can't help him."Namjoon told sadly.

"Help me!"Hoseok begged, trying to push Yoongi away from him.

"I'm sorry..."Namjoon let tears fall from his eyes, so did Jin.

Hoseok shook his head.

"Don't leave me!
I-I don't want to die!"Hoseok cried.

"We're so sorry Hoseok...so sorry..."Namjoon sobbed.

Namjoon walked towards Yoongi, Yoongi pulled away from Hoseok as he growled at Namjoon.

Yoongi jumped at Namjoon but before he could bite him, the younger grabbed the older's neck, cracking it as Yoongi's body laid limp on the floor, noticing a tear rolled down the older's eyes.

Namjoon turned to Hoseok, who looked up at Namjoon, the boy walked towards Hoseok, holding onto Hoseok's head.

Namjoon looked at the boy one more time, Hoseok let a tear rolled down as he nod slowly.

Namjoon took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, Hoseok closed his eyes as well.

"I'm so sorry...forgive me..."

Crack!