Story 38: Hyung Part: 3

Hoseok suddenly screamed, the three boys turned towards the noise, a young boy scattered towards Jimin and hugged the older tight, burying his face in his chest.

"J-Jungkook saw strange man."the boy who called himself Jungkook whimpered.

"Guys! Guys! I found this boy in the living room and scared me to death!"Hoseok exclaimed as he entered the kitchen.

He saw the boy was there and shrieked.

"There he is."Hoseok pointed.

"M-make him go away Jimin."Jungkook trembled, Jimin hugged the younger tight.

"He won't hurt you."Taehyung told to Jungkook gently. "He's nice but get scared easily."

Jungkook slowly pulled away from Jimin's chest, facing Hoseok.

"H-he won't hurt Jungkook or Jimin?"the younger asked, Taehyung shook his head.

"I promise."Taehyung told, Jungkook nodded slowly.

"Do you guys live here by yourself?"Namjoon asked, Jimin nodded.

"Can they live with us?"Taehyung asked, Namjoon rubbed his nape.

"I'm not sure if we have any space for them to sleep at."Namjoon explained.

"Jimin can maybe room with Yoongi while Jungkook can stay with me."Taehyung told.

"Woah, woah, woah. I'm not sharing my bed."Yoongi told as he walked in the room.

"Me and Jungkook wanna stick together."Jimin told, Jungkook nodded.

"We have the attic no one even use."Yoongi told. "They can sleep up there."

Taehyung turned to the two boys, seeing they looked at each other, exchanging looks.

"What do you guys say? Wanna live with us?"Taehyung asked, Jimin nodded slowly after a moment, Taehyung smiled. "Yay! We have two new brothers now."Taehyung cheered.

"Let's get out of here"Hoseok shuddered. "This place is giving me the creeps."

The four boys made their way out of the house, Jimin and Jungkook followed them before glancing at the house, one last time.