Chapter 1

"Dong dong dong..." 

There was a knock on the door, and there was a short pause. The gentle voice of a middle-aged woman came from outside the door: "Comrade Xiao Jiang, you haven't eaten for a day, go downstairs and have something to eat."

  At this time, Jiang Suining was dreaming that he became the Monkey King, and finally escaped from Tang Seng and returned to Huaguo Mountain. Then he summoned the monkey grandson to prepare for a big career, but when he heard the little monkey come to report, Tang Seng was chanting scriptures at the gate of Shuilian Cave.

  She was so anxious that she scratched her ears, pulled the quilt and covered her head with the quilt, trying to isolate the sound from outside.

  The people outside the door did not give up when they didn't get a response, and kept knocking on the door: "Comrade Xiao Jiang... If you don't want to go downstairs, can I bring you breakfast?"

  "Comrade Xiao Jiang... Comrade Xiao Jiang..." The people outside shouted and knocked on the door, as if they would not stop until they were woken up.

  Waves of voices fell in Jiang Suining's ears, and she only felt that the chanting of the mantra made her head buzz.

  Finally, I couldn't help shouting: "Master, stop reading." Then he struggled and sat up.

  She opened her eyes and looked around blankly. The strangeness made her think that there was something wrong with her eyes, so she rubbed her eyes in fright.

  It's okay, okay, after rubbing for a long time, the scene in front of me is very clear, it's not that there's something wrong with my eyes.

  Before she was overjoyed, she discovered a more important problem. There was no problem with her eyes, but she was not sleeping on her own bed.

  Jiang Suining quickly lifted the quilt and took a look. She was still wearing her pajamas with beckoning cats printed on them, but the surrounding environment had completely changed.

  The pajamas are her own, but her bedroom is not in front of her. What the hell is this?

At this time, she looked around and found that she was lying on a large wooden bed. The quilt  covering her body was divided into two layers. of satin.

  The polished floor was clean and shiny, and there was a vintage dresser opposite the bed.

  On the left is an arched doorway, without a door, hung with a curtain of colorful beads.

  The whole bedroom looks a bit luxurious but full of a sense of age, like the style of the 1970s and 1980s.

  Jiang Suining didn't have time to react, a bunch of things that didn't belong to her appeared in her mind, after she finally sorted out these things, she discovered something extraordinary.

  Yes, she has transmigrated into a book, into an article from the 1970s that she casually flipped through not long ago.

  In the book, she is neither an empathetic heroine nor a villainous .

  It's a dispensable male protagonist... young stepmother.

  The book doesn't tell much about this stepmother, only a few hundred words to end her life, it only talks about a miserable life, and the specifics of how miserable it is is not written.

  Jiang Suining just wanted to say, what are you wearing?

  The plot in the book is mainly about the life of an outstanding male protagonist. His father is the supreme commander of a military region in a certain place. His life can be said to be smooth and smooth before the age of sixteen, and he is simply a born male protagonist.