Chapter 40

"Don't you ask me why I know about this festival? Didn't you ever suspect me, Ji Chenyan?"

  She knew that Ji Chenyan was smart and cautious, it was too easy for a person like him to catch someone's secret, but he just didn't ask himself a question, instead he favored her infinitely.

  "Sui Sui, you are a part of me. To doubt you is to doubt myself. I know that my children have some little secrets of their own. It's okay. You keep your little secrets, and I will be responsible for keeping you well."

  Ji Chenyan still didn't ask her any questions, in fact, those little secrets were nothing to him at all.

  It was enough for him to know it was his spike.

  Jiang Suining was moved again, hugging Ji Chenyan and crying, she felt very happy to be trusted, and felt that the two of them were connected in heart.

  She is actually the kind of person who thinks a lot, but if someone gives her 100% trust, she will feel that she has the whole world, can hum songs while walking, and feel that everyone around her is smiling at you.

  Especially the trust given to me by the person I love, that kind of happiness really fills my heart.

  The arrogance of being favored by others took root in his heart, Jiang Suining suppressed the little thought that came out, "Ji Chenyan, you are really not afraid of spoiling me, I will do whatever I want."

  Ji Chenyan smiled, "Suisui, you can be unscrupulous in front of me."

  His big hand gently caressed her face, wiping away her tears, his movements were extremely gentle.

  "Sui Sui, you are my little baby, who else will I spoil if I don't spoil you?"

  Jiang Suining's words were very useful, but then he pointed to his belly, "I'm a baby, what about them?"

  There was a smile in Ji Chenyan's black eyes, and he didn't want to say spoiled directly: "You are the little ancestor, and they are little babies."

  The place Ji Chenyan prepared is the three hot spring sanatoriums that will be built soon.

  Two soup ponds have already been introduced, because some things have been temporarily put on hold, but this place is still in the third department, so Zhang He asked someone to arrange it, and specially brought some flowers from the farm. These flowers were specially given to the auditorium. To prepare for the New Year, because the temperature in the north is not much, he smoked almost one-third of it.

  I filled up the small room, and cut a lot of plum blossoms and put them in vases.

  The heat from the hot spring in the house was blowing, and the mist could not evaporate, turning the house full of flowers into a fairyland.

  Jiang Suining knew that at this critical moment, she would make these ostentatious things and celebrate foreign festivals. Although Ji Chenyan had the final say here, she still didn't want him to do such risky things.

  "Let's send the flowers back." She originally planned for the two of them to keep a low profile.

  I didn't expect Ji Chenyan to make such a luxury for himself suddenly. Although it is nothing in later generations, it is different now.

  Ji Chenyan held her waist, lowered his head and asked, "Don't you like it?"

"No, it's too extravagant and high-profile. If people find out, they should say you."

  Ji Chenyan rubbed her hair, "Don't worry, it's all arranged by Secretary Zhang, no one knows, and besides, I don't want anything, just prepare some flowers for my little ancestor , It's not a big deal, don't have a psychological burden."