Chapter 19

"What are you doing?"

  After Ji Chenyan entered the room, it felt like everyone had been tapped, standing still, as if they were holding their breath.

  Looking at the strange looks on their faces, I couldn't guess what they were doing just now.

The tone he asked was very teacher-like, which made Jiang Suining feel like he didn't study hard for evening self-study, and the teacher who suddenly appeared caught them chatting.

  The tone seems to be giving them a chance to review themselves.

  Will Jiang Suining review it? Obviously not, whoever speaks first at this time is a fool.

  She said nothing, and neither did the other two.

  What Aunt Liu thought was that I couldn't speak first anyway, and the two masters had to speak first no matter what happened today.

  What Ji Zishu thinks is that Jiang Suining is his father's daughter-in-law, and their relationship is sleeping in the same bed, so it must be more appropriate than talking by himself.

  Of course, Jiang Suining also had her own thoughts in her heart. Aunt Liu was the oldest present, so she was the first to speak.

  Ruo Lun is close to Ji Zishu, but Ji Chenyan's own son, so he can speak first.

  The three of them waited in unison like this for an early bird to fly out first.

  It was as quiet as the starry sky in the middle of the night, not daring to blink more.

  Ji Chenyan bent down to pick up the fruit that fell to his feet in a panic just now, without saying a word.

  It was even more impossible for Chen Hui to break the silent and weird atmosphere at this time, but he quickly reached out and silently took the apple in the leader's hand.

  Then he held the apple in his hands and put it on his abdomen, and stood aside, looking at the three people who stood there dumbfounded.

  Their faces were all covered with white paper strips, layer upon layer. Ji Zishu was a little better, he pulled it out in a panic just now, at least revealing his complete eyes and nose.

  A gust of night wind that squeezed in from the window of the dining room seemed to be very curious about them, and naughtily climbed up to their faces, and looked at one side and the other.

  The note basically covered up the expressions of several people, and I don't know what kind of expression is under the note.

  With the flying notes, the few people look a bit like fine paper, oh, by the way, Ji Zishu looks like a half-demon, because he can still see a little human.

  Not scary, but very funny.

  Chen Hui took out the endurance he had trained in the army when he first entered the army, and tried his best to control the muscles of his face and the urge to laugh.

  Try to look as bland as possible.

  Jiang Suining was the tallest at this time, she just won the card, she jumped on the sofa and stood excitedly.

  Ji Chenyan entered the room suddenly, she couldn't find her slippers in a panic, and couldn't get off the ground in time.

  Although I buried my head, I could clearly see Aunt Liu on the left and Ji Zishu on the right.

  They were also staring at each other without moving a muscle, like two sculptures, with white paper blown up by the night wind flying across their faces.