Chapter 27

Under the faint light, the man's face was against the light, his eyes were dim and unclear, and his eyes slowly fell to one place with his fingers.

  Gently stroking her fingertips, Jiang Suining was shy and nervous, bit her lips tightly but still accidentally released a sound from the corner of her mouth because of the warm feeling.

  Because of the heat from the kang, her porcelain-white skin turned tender pink.

  Ji Chenyan gritted his teeth, didn't look at her, and finally stopped a second before he collapsed.

  When he came out after washing his hands, Jiang Suining had already wrapped himself up in a quilt, a piece protruded from the center of the quilt, and his head was invisible, but his feet were exposed, which looked more white and tender on the army green sheet.

  He has tidied himself up and returned to a clear appearance.

  He came over and stretched out his hands to pinch her feet. It wasn't cold, but he shook off the quilt and covered her up.

  Jiang Suining also seemed to have recovered from the embarrassment, exposed his head, and finally breathed fresh air, couldn't help but took two deep breaths.

The man raised his eyes and saw her undulating chest. The underwear had been taken off at some point, and the thin nightgown could not cover her beautiful figure, but his gaze only stopped for a second before falling on the little girl's face superior.

  Stuffed in the quilt for a long time, his face turned red, a thin layer of sweat appeared on his forehead, and a few strands of hair stuck to his forehead.

  Ji Chenyan reached out to straighten her clinging hair.

  "drink water?"

  Seeing her unconsciously licking her lips twice, Ji Chenyan felt that the temperature of the kang might be a little high.

  Jiang Suining nodded, and then saw Ji Chenyan get up to pour water for himself.

  The boiling water is put into the kettle after it is cooled. It will not be cold, but it will not be hot, and the entrance is just right.

  She drank half of the glass after taking it, and Ji Chenyan drank the remaining half naturally.

  When he raised his head to drink water, his Adam's apple was particularly prominent, sliding up and down, Jiang Suining was a little dumbfounded, he is really good-looking.

  Even the Adam's apple looks better than others.

  Ji Chenyan put down his water glass and looked at the half-kneeling person on the bed who kept staring at him. He had already decided not to move her tonight, but her look always made people upset. He reached out and rubbed his temples, not knowing how to remind her , don't think of yourself that way, he's a man.

  "What are you always staring at me for?"

  Jiang Suining calmed down, and made an unscrupulous look, "Because you are good-looking."

  Ji Chenyan stared at the person in front of him, was silent for a while before saying: "Superficial."

  ah?

  Jiang Suining felt that the person in front of her seemed a little angry. Although her complexion didn't change, there was something different in her eyes. It wasn't cold, but she seemed a little unhappy. Her words could be regarded as a compliment.

  When is it uncomfortable to praise someone for being good-looking?

  Jiang Suining pouted, old men don't know how to be funny.