Chapter 3

Because of a slip of the tongue at breakfast, Ji Zishu was as quiet as a chicken at the table during lunch, and Aunt Liu was not a talkative person, and the table of three was quieter than one.

  Jiang Suining didn't care about him, stepmother and stepson, the one who shouldn't start the topic must be the stepmother, she responded to all changes by staying the same.

  The meal was quite harmonious. Jiang Suining planned to visit his aunt in the afternoon, but after the meal, he started to feel sleepy again. Before he walked out of the compound, he stood at the door for a while and realized that the northern winter came too early. The wind was blowing so hard that people's faces hurt.

  Forget it, there's still enough time to go tomorrow, it's not too late.

  It turned out to be raining early the next morning...it was even colder.

  Adhering to the principle of thinking twice before acting, Jiang Suining thought for a while, could he not do it? Can we do it tomorrow? Finally decided to give up today, not bad for a day or two.

  It rained for two days at a time, and although it stopped raining on the third day, the weather was very gloomy, and the wind was blowing like it wanted to blow people away.

  People outside have already put on thick cotton clothes in advance.

  Jiang Suining: ...unfavorable start

  The heating has just started. Who would go out on such a day? Anyway, she doesn't want to. There are still half a year left, so don't worry.

  She rolled and rolled on the bed for a while and wanted to sleep but couldn't fall asleep anyway. She felt that she could sleep for ten days and a half when she was in 996, but now she just lay down for two days and her whole body is rusty.

  She wanted to stop taking a few steps in the living room as a workout.

  As a result, as soon as he went downstairs, he saw Aunt Liu going out with a basket on her shoulders.

  "Aunt Liu, are you going to go shopping?"

  "Yes, does Comrade Xiao Jiang want to go too?" Aunt Liu asked for the first time when she saw her go downstairs at lunch time, thinking that she was also locked up at home and wanted to go for a walk.

  Jiang Suining actually wanted to go out for a stroll. He had been here for two or three days, and the furthest distance he had was standing at the door and blowing the wind of the 1970s.

  When she was a child, she often heard her grandmother talk about things in this era, and she was quite curious when she said it.

  But curiosity is curiosity, she really has to make up again when she goes out, she has to make up and change clothes, make up is not as complicated as in the later generations, but going out is a big event, so you can't pack it properly, and you can't choose the shirt for a long time?

  In the past two days, she heard from Aunt Liu that the people in the compound were very curious about her, mainly because they were curious about how beautiful she was, and how she could fascinate a big leader who had been divorced for more than ten years and hadn't married for thousands of miles. Bring her back from the South.

Although she knew that the two married because of their kindness, other people's curiosity aroused her strange desire to win. If she didn't go out, she would be the most beautiful boy on the street.

  If you can't get out, you still have to waste half a day cleaning yourself up. If you have the time, it's better to lie down and let them be curious first.