Chapter 18

Jiang Suining didn't dare to refuse, put his hands up, and sat quietly by the side, as quiet as a parrot whose throat was strangled, not daring to pant for breath.

  Ji Chenyan hadn't gone to bed yet, so he stood by the bed, took the manual she handed over, and quickly scanned the manual.

  Jiang Suining looked at the fragile instruction manual and he pinched a few sharp creases, as if it was his own fragile neck.

  "Jiang Suining, what do you mean?"

  Ji Chenyan's frosty voice sounded from the top of his head, Jiang Suining was so frightened that his legs limp, subconsciously broke out a strong desire to survive, Ruan Ruan stepped forward and shook his arm, "I swear this has absolutely nothing to do with me." She opened her eyes misty eyes looking at her.

  His face was full of pleasing pity, and his sincerity made people unbearable to criticize.

  Ji Chenyan didn't know what to do with her for a moment.

  But tolerance only exists for three seconds.

  "Really, you believe me, I never told a third person what you can't do." Jiang Suining was afraid that he would not believe it, so he raised his left hand and swore to God.

  Even if you give her ten guts, she won't be able to force this matter around. Not to mention the impact on Ji Chenyan's reputation, it will also affect her. Although she doesn't care much about it, the whole family will not agree if this matter falls into other people's mouths. Is it all finished for other people's after-dinner conversation?

  And her goal is only one, saving his life, spending his money, touching his abs, she really doesn't care about anything else.

  But she didn't know why things went off track, and how did her aunt know that Ji Chenyan was not in good health?

  He can't? She thinks so much about herself? So everything I've done during this period of time is testing, including arranging a medical examination for him.

  Ji Chenyan's cold eyes swept across her body.

  Jiang Suining felt that his gaze was stronger than X-rays, as if he could see through all internal organs.

  Suddenly Ji Chenyan leaned forward, clasped her waist with one hand, and supported the back of her head with the other. His slender fingers naturally slid into her beautiful long hair, and with a little force in his hand, he directly pulled her into his arms.

  Jiang Suining was originally kneeling on the bed, but after being lifted by Ji Chenyan, he immediately knelt and looked at him with his head half up.

  She watched his eyes flicker on her face.

  Wherever she went, it was like a series of flames burning herself, and the familiar scent seemed to be the vines with hooks quickly entangled her, not giving her a chance to break free.

  Her heart was deafening as if someone was beating a drum "dong dong".

  At this time, Jiang Suining felt like a person who was diving into the sea for the first time. He could not breathe enough oxygen. When he wanted to go upstream in a panic, he was ruthlessly pressed down by his hand on the back of his head.

  "So try?" His hot breath brushed against her ears.

  Obviously he hadn't done anything yet, but Jiang Suining trembled involuntarily as if his whole body was electrified.

  "I......"

  Jiang instinctively wanted to struggle, but the man grabbed the back of her head again. She couldn't retreat, and put both hands on his chest, as if she was going to the execution ground.