Chapter 47

Ji Chenyan didn't expect the woman to behave like this, instead of reaching out to support her, he took two steps back.

  Jiang Suining has followed since she saw a woman bringing a child to the door just now, and stood not too far away, and was also taken aback by the woman's operation.

  Seeing that the woman is dressed like an uneducated person, she kneels as she says, and she is still at the door of someone else's house.

  This makes people see what to say?

  Ji Chenyan had just entered the general reserve again, although there were open and secret fights in the compound, it was not without.

  She won't help her up either, it doesn't matter if the origin is unknown, it's disgusting enough to be able to bring a child to kneel at someone's door.

  However, a bad thought came to her mind in a blink of an eye, why is this scene so like an illegitimate child coming to her door?

  The woman is sad and sad, and the child is weak and weak...

  Suddenly all bad thoughts exploded in my heart.

  It was Auntie Liu who had sharp eyesight and quick hands. She came to help him up first, and said with a smile: "Oh, what kind of boy is this? I didn't find the right person for New Year's greetings. This is Chief Ji, not the old chief."

  Jiang Suining glanced at Aunt Liu, and could only say that no one who followed the leader was free.

  But why is Aunt Liu coming out, why is it also Aunt Wang?

  Maybe the woman has also come to her senses at this moment, looking at Ji Chenyan with obvious fear but also seems to be looking at hope.

  "Brother Chenyan, I'm sorry, I really can't help it. Guoan won't see me, and he won't see Junjun either. Junjun misses Dad every day. Brother Chenyan, you also have two daughters..."

  Ji Chenyan didn't listen to the woman's nagging, and interrupted mercilessly, "I'm not a neighborhood committee and I'm not responsible for handling your affairs. You've found the wrong place."

  "Brother Chenyan, Guoan listens to you the most."

  "I'm not his father, what does he listen to me?" Ji Chenyan didn't pay much attention to her, and called Aunt Liu directly: "Seeing off guests." It's really bad luck for New Year's Eve.

  Tu Guoan, who is far away in the air division: ...? ? ?

  Aunt Liu also acted as a kind ambassador. When Ji Zishu was a child, she came to Beijing to celebrate the New Year. She didn't know which house in this compound.

  This side is different from Dongcheng, everyone in the yard over there is acting based on Ji Chenyan's face.

  It's different when it comes to Beijing. Whose family has no foundation and belongs to this yard, and hurriedly took the little boy's hand, "Look at how thin this kid is wearing, don't freeze, it will be Chinese New Year soon, if it freezes out It's more troublesome anyway."

  The words were mild, yet somewhat cold.

  After losing face one after another, the courage the woman had accumulated was also vented, leaving only infinite embarrassment and dragging the child away in a hurry.

  During the whole process, Jiang Suining felt like a theatergoer, watching the woman leave, half-jokingly said: "I was shocked, just now I almost thought about how to divide the family property."