Extra 1

October was the first military parade to be resumed after 24 years of suspension. Ji Chenyan was so busy that it was dark and dark.

  When he finished his work, he realized that he hadn't been home for almost a month.

  After it was over, he planned to arrange a week's vacation for himself. He wanted to take Jiang Suining out for a walk, but something happened before he could rest. However, it was not urgent and the time was not wasted much, so he simply decided to visit the place city ​​of work.

  The two Zaizai had to go to class and couldn't go out to play, but they didn't show any signs of being unhappy, and were even very happy, especially Tiantian.

  Without a mother at home, there would be no tigers or monkeys in the mountains.

  However, in order not to make her mother suspicious, she went to sleep with her and showed her reluctance to leave her parents.

  "Mom, how long will you and Dad be out for?" Tiantian probed carefully.

  Jiang Suining looked at her daughter lying on both sides of her. Tangtang was always more steady and didn't ask anything, but when her sister asked, she almost held her breath.

  "Are the babies reluctant to leave their mother?" Jiang Suining asked.

  "Yes, Mom, I can't let you go. I've missed you even before you and Dad left." Tiantian is the best at coquettishness. She hugged her mother's arm and was about to cry.

  If Jiang Suining hadn't known that her daughter would definitely be deceived, she would have been so happy. No one could stop them from watching cartoons anymore, and they could pester their grandparents to buy whatever they wanted. Their homework might have already been arranged for someone to write it. ...

  "Mom can't bear to leave the cubs. Otherwise, if mom doesn't leave, she will stay at home with you." Tiantian's panic was very obvious, "...Mom." Why don't you follow common sense? Play your cards.

  At the critical moment, Tangtang stabilized herself, "Mom, although we can't bear to leave you, we can't be selfish and let you stay. You have been very tired of raising us for so many years. Dad finally has time to go out with you. You must Don't give up for us, otherwise my sister and I will feel guilty."

  Tiantian couldn't help but give her sister a thumbs up in her heart. She was indeed her sister, her mind was spinning faster than her own.

  Jiang Suining was amused to death by the two cubs, but she didn't show it on her face. She was very troubled and said: "It doesn't matter. There will be next time. When I think about the babies missing their mothers so much, I can't eat or sleep well..." 

"It doesn't matter. Mom, we..."

  "Ahem."

  Tangtang coughed in time to stop what her sister was about to say.

  Tiantian quickly threw herself into her mother's arms and pretended that nothing happened.

  The two sisters got up very early the next day. When they got up, they saw that their father had put the luggage they were taking away in the yard. The joy on their faces was not hidden. Those who didn't know it thought they were going out to play.

  Especially when I saw my mother getting in the car and saying goodbye to her mother, the voice was not too loud. As soon as the yard door was closed and the car had not started, I heard the cheers of the two sisters coming from the yard.

  Jiang Suining glanced at the people next to him, "Look at your babies."

  Ji Chenyan shook his head helplessly, "What can I do? Who told my mother to be like this when she was a child?" 

"Nonsense, please stop wronging me." Jiang Suining didn't believe it. This is what I looked like when I was a child.

  Ji Chenyan wanted to say that the two cubs were really not as good as their mother in this regard. The cubs had to cover up, but mother couldn't.

  The place they were about to go was Jiangcheng, where Jiang Suining lived in later generations. After Ji Chenyan took care of the matter, he went around to Nancheng to pick up Jiang Suining's parents from the capital.   

My parents have retired and are taking advantage of this time to spend time with their daughter and granddaughter.   

The two of them were on a plane. When they got there, Ji Chenyan arranged for someone to pick them up. For convenience, they stayed directly at the military area guest house.