Chapter 2

As soon as Aunt Liu came out with the porridge for Jiang Suining, she heard Ji Zishu's question.

  It was obviously a dining room for three people, but because of this sentence, it became silent. It was Cambridge tonight.

  "Comrade Jiang, your porridge." Aunt Liu broke the silence at the right time.

  But it didn't seem to be completely broken, because she put down the porridge and left.

Jiang Suining and Ji Zishu were left looking at each other.

  Jiang Suining looked at the porridge on the table, not knowing what to say.

  Ji Zishu's words are similar to "Are you interested in my dad's money?" So he is suspecting that he married for his dad's money? Is this trying to show yourself off?

  As expected of the male lead, I thought he was cute just now, but it turned out that the snoozing tiger was also a tiger.

  I don't know how to judge people so accurately at such a young age.

  Jiang Suining took a deep breath, and decided to examine myself three times a day. Is it wrong to love money? Is it wrong to be greedy for money? Ok I'm not wrong.

  But she didn't dare to be too presumptuous. After all, the person in front of her is the future male lead. Even though he looks like a cute dog now, he is not a real dog.

  In the future, this stepson might depend on her. Naturally, the relationship should not be stiff. In the book, whether the relationship between the original body and the stepson was so rigid that the stepson didn't care about the original body at all, she doesn't know now.

  But she decided to get along well with her stepson, even if she couldn't touch his cold heart, she would not hit the smiling face with her hand. When the day came when she needed him, if he didn't help, she would hug his thigh and beg him, see Did he really not care about this short mother-child relationship at all?

When Ji Zishu was embarrassing and embarrassing about what she said wrongly, Jiang Suining had already imagined what happened a few years later, and her unconstrained thinking made her return to normal quickly.

  I finally found a gentle and face-saving statement: "Although I look too young and beautiful, I am definitely old enough to get married. Your father can't break the law knowingly."

  The connotation is for money, so she just pretends not to understand. She has a thicker skin than anyone else. Jiang Suining claims that she has never lost.

  You say I'm young, so I'll admit it, being praised for being young by someone younger than me is something to be proud of, okay?

  Ji Zishu's face was blushed by Jiang Suining's words, embarrassment visible to the naked eye floated on his face.

  He really didn't mean anything else, he just thought she was too good-looking, and looking at her young age, he was thinking about it in his heart, but he didn't know why he asked it out.

  She might have misunderstood something, he opened his mouth to explain something, but found that he didn't know how to explain it.

  He decided to talk less and bury his head in his porridge.

  Jiang Suining naturally also noticed the changes in Ji Zishu, she was very familiar with that awkward expression of wanting to dig into the ground, as expected, the majority of netizens had never lied to her, as long as I wasn't embarrassed, it was someone else who was embarrassed.