Chapter 29

Jiang Suining's whole face became hot, his tongue was tied up, and he stuttered when he spoke, "No... no, you still... why are you so shameless when you speak?"

  How dare this man say anything.

  She was made extremely shy by Ji Chenyan, and she didn't dare to look at the person in front of her when she was speaking.

  Ji Chenyan looked at the angry look of the charming person, feeling ashamed and angry, inexplicably tainted with a bit of intoxicating aura.

  The corners of her mouth couldn't stop rising, her mood was extremely good, she lowered her head and bit her hot cheek and asked, "What am I?"

  "Have you forgotten your identity?" The flush on Jiang Suining's face couldn't go away at all, he was kissed by men constantly, even his body was burning hot, and he kept pushing and shoving the man who was hugging him with both hands in a panic.

  Ji Chenyan lifted him up with one hand and hugged him completely.

He likes hugging her like this very much, it makes him feel more satisfied than any kind of hug.

  Jiang Suining exclaimed, only dared to use both hands to hug his neck.

  Today he held her a little higher and let her look down at him, while he slightly raised his head to look at Jiang Suining's starry eyes, and said word by word, "Isn't my identity Sui Sui's man?"

  Jiang Suining felt that this man's words were too hot, and the low-pitched voice fell on her heart, which made her whole heart tremble.

  He raised his head slightly, his facial features were profound, the dark eyes under his handsome eyebrows were full of pious light, the corners of his mouth were slightly curved, his jawline was smooth, and his Adam's apple rolled when he spoke, like sweet wine.

  Ji Chenyan looked at the eyelashes of the person in his arms trembling and trembling, knowing that she was shy, so he asked knowingly, "Sui Sui, am I right?"

  Jiang Suining's face was locked in his eyes, he was holding his hand and making trouble behind his back, like a dormant beast waiting for its prey.

  "Yeah." Jiang Suining's back was itchy after being rubbed by him, and he lowered his head into his neck, humming a little.

  "Since Sui Sui nodded, I'm going to eat you."

  She lay down in a good position, Ji Chenyan could bite her earlobe with just a slight tilt of his head.

  Jiang Suining felt that his breath was right next to his ears, and the hot breath swept in, and the hormones stimulated by the bloody man were accumulated in his breath.

  She only felt itchy and hot, and hurriedly stretched out a hand to cover his mouth.

  Ji Chenyan held the person in his arms with both hands, he could have pulled out one hand to take her away, but before he moved, he found a different scenery.

  Her hands were thin and soft, white and tender, and the fingers covering her lips were as white as onion knots.

  He opened his mouth and bit her fingertips, grinding them between his lips and teeth.

  Jiang Suining was so frightened that she hurriedly withdrew her hand, but the man did not let her go, and the kiss fell again.

  Kissing with joy and joy, like chewing sweet candy, but also like wine with full stamina, Ji Chenyan felt that he could kiss her like this for a lifetime.