Chapter 7

The next morning, it was another day of waking up naturally.

  Jiang Suining took a look at the watch, thinking it was still the old time, but found that it was only a quarter past six...

  When the social animals didn't wake up after six o'clock.

  It's a sin to be a wife and wake up at six o'clock.

  It's all because I didn't go to the study to read the minister's book last night. In the 1970s, there was no other nightlife except reading books, so I woke up early naturally when I went to bed early.

  But Ji Chenyan's place was already empty so early, she reached out to touch it, and it was cold, it seemed that it was five o'clock again.

  Hey, Jiang Suining felt sorry for him.

  What is the use of exercising to be strong?

  It's a good thing that he likes to touch, otherwise he would really be blind to this effort of getting up early and being greedy at night.

  "Comrade Xiao Jiang is up?" Aunt Liu was very surprised when she saw Jiang Suining coming downstairs before seven o'clock for the first time.

  "Early to bed and early to rise is good for your health." Jiang Suining said while doing some pretentious exercises to move his whole body.

  Aunt Liu looked at her and smiled. She didn't know that she slept until noon, but she didn't reveal it. She even poured her a cup of warm water thoughtfully.

  Jiang Suining said "Thank you" and drank half a cup of water, then asked, "What did Auntie Liu eat this morning?"

  "Didn't Comrade Jiang say that Nancheng Seafood Wontons are delicious? I wrapped some yesterday and cooked them for you this morning to see if they taste like Nancheng."

  "Woo... Aunt Liu, you are so kind to me, I love you so much." Jiang Suining has a sweet mouth and can act like a baby. Hearing that Aunt Liu cooked small wontons for herself, she hugged her.

  She really feels that she is very happy. She has read countless books. Many newly married daughters-in-law will be bullied by arrogant and tricky nanny, but Aunt Liu is not. She always cooks delicious food for her in different ways. She came to take care of everyone equally.

  She decided that this family can stay for a lifetime (as long as Aunt Liu is here, two lifetimes are fine.)

  People in Ji's family have always been calm and self-sufficient. Jiang Suining's sudden coquettish behavior made Aunt Liu feel a little at a loss, but she quickly got used to it. Comrade Xiao Jiang is lively and cute. Since she came, the family is no longer lifeless. She looked at The person who is holding him, look carefully at Comrade Xiao Jiang, how cute it is.

Ji Chenyan and Ji Zishu saw Jiang Suining acting like a baby when they came back from running.

  Ji Zishu didn't react much, and seemed to find nothing strange.

  On the other hand, Ji Chenyan frowned calmly, the habit of hugging and hugging everyone is really bad.

  Jiang Suining was hugging Aunt Liu and acting like a baby, when he heard Ji Chenyan coughing lightly, the two turned their heads together.

  "Comrade Ji, Zishu is back? I cooked seafood wontons, sit down and I'll serve them to you." Aunt Liu turned and went to the kitchen to help them carry the dishes.

  Ji Chenyan didn't wear a jacket while running, but only a thin shirt, but at this time the shirt, which symbolizes civilization, was all wet with sweat and stuck to his body tightly, showing his waist and abdomen muscles very clearly and sharply.