Chapter 23

"Ji Zishu!!!"

  There was another scream, and now not only the old woman rushed over by herself, but Feng Yu also helped. To be honest, Jiang Suining was not afraid, but she seemed useless today, and Hao Daer was always protecting her.

  This operation moved her completely. Is this the benefit of having a son?

  Before she could shed tears of emotion, Ji Zishu yelled, "Enough."

  Then the old woman who was pushed to the ground let out an unbelievably sad cry: "Zi Shu, you actually pushed your mother because of her?"

  mom? Is she Ji Zishu's mother, Feng Jia?

  Jiang Suining instantly petrified, right? When did the Chief Chief become blind?

  The incomprehensible doubts in her heart filled her surging heart now.

  Suddenly, she didn't know how to describe her mood at this moment, she still thought Feng Yu was Zi Jishu's mother, she still thought it was reasonable, and the other one was extremely mismatched with Ji Chenyan just because of his appearance.

  Others put flowers on cow dung, here Jiang Suining thinks that Ji Chenyan made peace with Godzilla for the sake of social peace.

  She glanced at Ji Zi Shu, the child's face could not be said to be calm, but the reaction was not big, it was not like her at all, and she had less knowledge.

  He still kept Jiang Suining behind him, and said flatly: "My father is not at home, I have to protect the family."

  One sentence stimulated the two people on the opposite side again, Feng Jia could visibly lose control of himself, his hands were trembling.

  Just like Ji Zishu's words, this thunder, people who bombed can't distinguish reality from illusion.

  "Crazy, you are all crazy, Ji Zishu, you are so heartless, your mother almost died because of you, and you came back after a long time, and you treat your mother like this for an outsider, I see you and your Just like my father, I have no conscience at all."

  "Don't you know what your mother's life has been like for so many years? You, a heartless white-eyed wolf, shouldn't have given birth to you at that time."

  Feng Yu hurriedly helped her second sister up, and kept swearing, but this time she was smart and kept blaming Ji Zishu, but she didn't provoke Jiang Suining at all. She seemed to know that as long as she only scolded Ji Zishu, Ji Zishu would never retaliate of.

  Jiang Suining suddenly didn't know how to help Ji Zishu, after all, he was his mother.

  Ai Kong has a lot of stalking skills, and she can only endure it temporarily.

  But she could see that when Feng Yu scolded him for giving birth to him, there was still a flash of heartbreak in his eyes.

  Jiang Suining patted his arm to show comfort.

  Ji Zishu's condition recovered quickly, and as soon as she pulled her hand, his expression returned to indifference.

  With Feng Yu's support, Feng Jia finally stood up, but because she rolled in the semi-melted snow just now, she was panting heavily, and she couldn't hide the state that only the elderly can have. Embarrassed and old.

  His eyes were as vicious as ever, staring at Jiang Suining as if he wanted to tear her apart.

  Jiang Suining glanced at her, not knowing where her malice came from. If he said that because he married Ji Chenyan, they must have been divorced for more than ten years. During this period, the two had no contact at all. Could it be that he accused himself of interfering in their relationship? .