Chapter 43

Jiang Suining turned around and hugged Ji Chenyan, raised his head, held his face in both hands, stretched out his slender fingers to trace his eyebrows and eyes.

  He has a deep profile, sharp jaw angles, high brow bones, and two thick sword-shaped eyebrows slanted into the temples.

  The eyelashes are thick and long, and the eyes are deep. When looking at people, if you don't deliberately serious, you will be very affectionate.

  To use the words of later generations to describe his appearance is to have a modeled face, 365 degrees without dead ends, and every angle is fascinating.

  Aside from his face, his identity is even more indescribable. It stands to reason that no matter where he is, he should be a superior existence, and he can dismiss anyone, and even demand complete obedience from others.

  But he is not such a person. In life, he takes care of himself and is considerate beyond imagination. He wraps all the diapers of the confinement babies with one hand. In addition to bathing her during pregnancy, he also washes clothes, including underwear...

  He did it without complaint, and he was very careful to detect her subtle emotional changes, and gave her a gentle preference.

  If Jiang Suining hadn't met Ji Chenyan, she might not have such a good life if she met anyone in this era.

  It seems that it has always been a rare thing to be free from worry about food and clothing.

  Not to mention that men in this era are more chauvinistic, even in later generations, there are very few people who can favor their wives like this.

  What kind of luck is she, that this man who is outstanding in every aspect falls into her own hands.

  Jiang Suining must be lying to say that she is not proud, but she wonders why Ji Chenyan likes herself so much because of his looks and identity? In fact, at that time, he could have repaid his father's affairs directly, and there was no need to agree to marry him.

  "Ji Chenyan, why do you like me? Do you think you fell in love with me at first sight?"

  Why do you like me, what makes me impress you, probably the most asked questions by women in marriage, it has nothing to do with exploring the truth, I just want him to say a few nice words to coax himself.

And Jiang Suining felt that she didn't have many advantages, a very ordinary person, to be favored by God, probably only had one face left, after all, she was praised most for her beauty since she was a child.

  His academic performance is not too good, although he was very lucky and finally entered the top engineering university in the country.

  But she knew that her brain was not that bright.

  At best, she is a person who is easily favored by luck.

  She asked casually, but Ji Chenyan thought seriously, his eyes were still on her face, focused and pious, as if looking at the only light in his own world.

  "Well, it was love at first sight." Ji Chenyan rubbed her cheek, he didn't know what to say except love at first sight.

  After all, he didn't think he had any superfluous thoughts about her before, probably because his heart had chosen her a long time ago, and he was just quietly waiting for her to grow up.

  Otherwise, he couldn't explain it. When Nancheng came to write a letter, he would drop everything to pick her up, but when he found out that it wasn't her, he would turn around and leave.