Chapter 35

"Woooo..."

  Guo Xin didn't expect that Ji Chenyan didn't save himself any face in front of so many people, and ran away crying while covering his face.

  The woman glanced at Ji Chenyan, and finally her eyes fell on Jiang Suining. With obvious disdain, she turned around and went after Guo Xin.

  Jiang Suining was stunned by the operation of the mother and daughter, and it's not like someone who has never seen tea, it's really rare for tea to be so superficial.

  To be honest, she can tear ten people of this level with her bare hands, but today she still doesn't need to use her hands.

  Because Ji Chenyan solved everything, even he is better than himself.

  There were quite a few people standing at the door, Wan Mingsen, Minister Xu, and people from Beijing City were basically there.

  Seeing Guo Xin leave, the expressions on everyone's faces were indescribable, and everyone seemed to be fine, so there was no reason why they couldn't understand.

  A man about the same age as Wan Mingsen came out of the crowd with an apologetic expression on his face, "Chen Yan, third uncle apologized to you and Ning Ning on their behalf, let's go in first, your parents said Ning Ning was pregnant Child, it's cold outside, don't freeze."

  Minister Xu also hurriedly said: "Yes, go in quickly, it's too cold outside, and it will snow again later."

  Wan Mingsen waved to Jiang Suining: "Little girl, come here."

  Jiang Suining hurried over to stay by his side, today Wan Mingsent's casual person was a lesbian, so he hurried forward to support her.

  With him walking ahead, everyone followed suit.

  "Little girl, your greenhouse is very good at growing vegetables. I came here today to take a look. The area I was trying out was well done. It can not only solve the shortage of vegetables in winter in the north, but also promote the development of sideline businesses in surrounding villages and towns. I heard Xiao Xu means that you plan to set up a children's organization? What's going on?"

  Because Jiang Suining was very familiar with Wan Mingsen the last time they met, the two of them were not so polite when they spoke.

  "Uncle Wan, it's like this. When I went to the countryside with the comrades of the Women's Federation, I found that many school-age children in the village did not go to school at all, and it was very difficult to go to school in remote villages. There were no schools and no teachers. My idea was to lead by the Women's Federation. The various units and organizations have developed closely, and the priority is to solve the problem that children can read."

  "What I'm thinking is that a few years ago, didn't they all advocate prenatal and postnatal care? Education must keep up, and I heard from Chen Yan that the Ministry of Education still allocates funds to the Education Bureau every year. He said that no matter how poor you are, you can't have poor education. He is the future pillar of our country. It is definitely not enough to rely on the strength of the three departments now. To solve more problems, we must involve large-scale units in Dongcheng. I am not as good as Chen Yan, but I also want to do something for him. matter."

  After listening to Jiang Suining's words, Wan Mingsen nodded in satisfaction, "It's easy to say, but it's not easy to do. I also heard that you little girl went to the textile factory and the steel factory, and the trade union there took you Has the proposal been rejected?"