Chapter 21

Zhao Chunmei went out with the sauerkraut, put the sauerkraut in the vegetable basket, and pushed the cart to her yard, shaking her head and sighing as she walked.

  No wonder she was also surprised that Ji Chenyan's physical examination was not arranged in the third department this year, so she insisted on going to Dongcheng Hospital.

  At that time, people were still talking about whether he was dissatisfied with the incident at the third hospital at the beginning of the year.

  After all, the patient was Ji Chenyan's driver. Although the problem was found out later, and the surgical complications were not caused by their doctors' improper operation, the hospital was still a little stressed as a person who failed to rescue him.

  When it was known that he had even been transferred to Dongcheng Hospital for the physical examination, the pressure on the entire hospital was even greater, and even his own chief didn't believe them, so can this hospital still be trusted?

  So everyone thought that he was dissatisfied with the accident in the hospital, but now she felt that the root cause was not this.

  He may have gone to see other problems through the physical examination. I heard that a very famous andrologist from Beijing came to Dongcheng Hospital this year.

  Zhao Chunmei felt that this must be the case, otherwise the pile of medicinal herbs on the ground could not be explained. Although Xiao Jiang did not admit it, but he had seen many women who accompanied men to see a doctor with his eyes in the hospital, and he knew very well that they were ashamed to admit the eyes behind their backs of.

  "Sister Zhao, you're distracted when you're walking, I've been calling you for a long time."

  Zhao Chunmei was lost in thought when she felt a pat on the shoulder, and then she heard a familiar voice and stopped and looked back.

  "Sister Hongying, you didn't go to work today?"

  The person who came was Wu Hongying, who was the lover of the head of the Wang family next door.

  The two got married the year before last, and gave birth to a fat boy early this year.

  Because she was inexperienced in giving birth for the first time, Zhao Chunmei helped a lot, so the two were relatively close in the compound.

  "No, the little one in my house was uncomfortable and cried all night last night, and couldn't sleep at all. I asked for leave to rest at home for a day."

  Wu Hongying is also from the south, she is petite and petite, and because she is not very old, she still speaks with a bit of coquettish feeling.

  But because of staying up all night, the whole person looks very haggard.

  "I need to take a break. Anyway, your supply and marketing cooperative can replace a lot of people." Unlike their hospital, they are really busy if they don't have one. Apart from the normal rotation, it is not easy to ask for a leave.

  "Sister Zhao, I see you are shaking your head and sighing all the time, what's the matter?"

  "I'm fine." Zhao Hongmei shook her head and said, "Sister Hongying, have you met Chief Ji's lover?"

  Wu Hongying nodded, "I saw it once at the gate of the compound, she looks really good-looking."

  Zhao Chunmei smiled and said, "It's useless to look good."

  "Why is it useless?" Wu Hongying thought of the scene she saw last night, pulled Zhao Hongmei and whispered, "Sister Zhao, last night I went to get medicine for my little guy. Guess what I saw?"