Chapter 39

His deep and hoarse voice was full of alcohol, drunk and flirtatious.

  The handsome and upright face came into view, with a smile at the end of the eyes, and the drunkenness in the bottom of the eyes became more and more obvious. After completely relaxing, the seriousness in the daytime fell into the misty lake and splashed circles of ripples, staring at her fixedly.

  "Sui Sui, do it!"

  "Ji Chenyan~" Jiang Suining was so hot by his breath that he couldn't speak easily, and he couldn't use his hand to buckle the belt.

  I had to look up and stare at him.

  Ji Chenyan clasped her waist with one hand, looked at her disorganized appearance, leaned over, and with the other hand helped to untie the neat belt a little bit, "Here."

  The belt fell in response, hitting the wooden floor with a crisp "boom".

  Jiang Suining felt her heart skip a beat, her eyelashes were messed up like a butterfly circling in the garden in spring, and couldn't stop at all.

  The tips of the woman's ears were already red, like ripe cherries in May, shining with light, as if engulfed in dew.

  Shaking, desperately inviting him to pick and taste.

  Ji Chenyan grabbed her white and slender wrist, twirled his fingertips in her palm, rubbed her into his arms thoroughly, and then bowed his head to kiss her.

  He let most of her body lie on his chest, after kissing the tip of her nose, the corners of her lips, her moist and warm breath searched for her familiar ear tips along her cheeks, and then savored carefully along the dimples of her neck.

  The moonlight was weak, reflecting the white snow outside the window and throwing it into the house from the window, even if the lights were not turned on, it oozes a soft color, illuminating each other.

  It's freezing outside, but it's hot inside.

  Because Jiang Suining was pregnant, Ji Chenyan was restrained and gentle, but still satisfied.

  "Sleepy or not?"

  Ji Chenyan looked at the person on his arm. She used to be very tired. She probably slept enough this afternoon, but now she was very excited. With her eyes open, her soft fingers slid inch by inch on his body.

  "not sleepy."

  Jiang Suining was very curious that she had never seen Ji Chenyan exercising, and now he didn't have to practice every day, he was either in the office or giving lectures, how did he keep his muscles so tight?

  And there is no sign of loosening. Speaking of others going to the gym every day, he may not necessarily have the same results as him.

  Don't worry about Ji Chenyan's itching all over her body when she played with her fingers. Although the comfortable thing had just ended, she still moved, and some thoughts popped up again. He pressed her hand and asked, "Do you still want to?"

  "If you play hooligan again, I will ignore you."

  Jiang Suining found out that Ji Chenyan really had that schizophrenia, he was a real classic when he was serious, and a real hooligan when he played a hooligan, he seemed to automatically unlock his incredible functions in bed.

  It's worse than eating Xuanmai, it can't stop at all, it seems that's the only thing.

Seeing her delicate and pretty eyebrows, Ji Chenyan immediately frowned, turned around and trapped her under him again, lowered his head and kissed her again, and looked at her with a smile after the kiss.