Chapter 36

Ji Chenyan grabbed Minister Xu first, but he still glared at his son, "Say."

  Xu Yi wiped his face, and said: "Today, the bride's family of my classmate has a distant relative named Zishu... a relative of Feng's family, and she is the one who sent the bride off."

  "I don't know what's going on, obviously I don't know her, but in the past she pulled me to talk, and I can't refuse."

  "Let's get to the point." Minister Xu listened for a long time, but Xu Yi didn't have the point, grabbed the thing in his hand and threw it at his son.

  Xu Yi turned sideways quickly to avoid being smashed, and then said quickly: "She said Feng Jia was dying, but I didn't take it seriously, but when I came back and saw Zishu, I thought that Zishu used to come to our house in the middle of the night when he was a child. Have you ever looked for your mother? I...I told him without holding back. "

  "But Zishu himself said that his mother died a long time ago, so I didn't take it seriously. I didn't know that he would run away, and I didn't know that someone was going to tie Zishu."

  Damn, I never figured it out. Why did I still get in touch? Xu Yi felt that his brain was not enough.

  Minister Xu pointed at his son and opened his mouth to scold, but he didn't know what to scold when the words came to his mouth, he could only say: "Stupid, stupid, why did I give birth to a fool like you."

  "Chenyan, did Feng Jia take Zishu away? What did she want to do? At the beginning, she was so cruel that she wanted to kill Zishu, but what does she want to do now?"

  Feng Jia can also be regarded as Yan Peilan grew up watching her grow up. She used to think that this girl was famous for her beauty and flamboyant personality.

  He never thought that she would become his daughter-in-law. I don't know why the old Feng family came to mention the marriage of the two families.

  At that time, the boss was also old, so Yan Peilan asked the boss.

  The boss didn't refuse either, because he has always been gentle, and he seldom refused what the family said. He was not in good health since he was a child, and he couldn't join the army. He stayed in school after graduating from university and became a teacher.

  My favorite thing to do every day is to study things in his major.

  In the end, the eldest brother disappeared before the marriage was finalized, and the second child was going to marry Feng Jia not long after he came back.

  At that time, the family was in chaos, and Yan Peilan didn't want to agree, but the second child said that Feng Jia had a child.

  That's why there was no way for the two to get married. As a result, there was a banquet and guests, and the second child was directly transferred from the Air Division to the East Third Department.

  Feng Jia stayed in Beijing, and not long after giving birth to the son book, the second child came back. I don't know why he took the son book away. Feng Jia disagreed and wanted to cover the son book to death.

  Fortunately, the family is full of people, so she didn't succeed.

  "Mom, don't worry, I know about this matter, I will send you back first, and then pick up Zishu."

  Ji Chenyan was the calmest of all, as if he knew that someone was going to take Ji Zishu away.

  "No, Chen Yan, go and pick up Zishu, your dad and I will accompany Ningning back."