Chapter 9

Seeing Jiang Suining's doubts, Xu Yuzhen put the box back on the top of the closet and sat beside her, saying, "These things were given by your grandfather to see a doctor, and they were given by others. Don't worry, they are all obtained in a serious way, but don't take them away." Go out, the world is not stable now, it's not good to be seen by others."

  Only after Jiang Suining's aunt's explanation did she realize that her grandfather's medical skills are very good, and he is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine.

  Since the sudden change ten years ago, he quit the hospital of traditional Chinese medicine and went to the countryside with a suitcase every day to see patients.

  The thing is the consultation fee given by others after the patient is cured.

  Of course, these things must be too expensive to replace the consultation fees, but because they have been locked up in the cowshed, they will definitely not be able to keep their things, and they may even lose their lives.

  How about giving it to her grandfather, at least the grandfather can go to the countryside from time to time, and when preparing medicine for them, add some health-enhancing things to ensure that they can survive in that difficult environment.

  Jiang Suining put away the wooden box, sighing in her heart, if she hadn't married Ji Chenyan, would her father have suffered like that?

  Forget it or not, there are no ifs in life, as long as you are doing well now.

"All of these will be my dowry? What about the first and second cousins?" Jiang Suining could see that her aunt really loved her, otherwise she would not have given these things to be honest.

  But since the grandfather got it, the two elder brothers must have a share, otherwise they will be easy to gossip.

  "Your two elder brothers are both working, and they are at home again. With me and your uncle helping you, you don't need these." Xu Yuzhen said and took Jiang Suining's hand, feeling very distressed: "Ningning, you are different, you The relationship with Ji Chenyan is not equal in the first place, and the marriage is because of your father's affairs, we need to ask for his protection, so it's considered inferior, and if you don't take something with you, you won't have enough confidence to marry."

  "And his son heard that he is only two years younger than you. In this case, he will inevitably find fault with what you want to marry his father. Although he is the first to inherit the kindness of our family and then help your father, his identity is after all. He went there, and if he didn't say anything, the people around him would inevitably have a lot of discussions.

But this does not mean that our Ningning should be underestimated. Behind our Ningning, there is a natal family. Even if your parents are far away in Rong County, and there are uncles and aunts in Dongcheng, as long as the natal family cares about it, you You can't be bullied arbitrarily, you know? "

  Jiang Suining's eyes became hot when he heard it, and tears rolled out immediately.

  He stretched out his arms and hugged his aunt and began to cry, "Auntie, I'm sorry for making you worry."

  "Silly boy, what nonsense are you talking about? We are useless, let us Ningning..." Hey, Xu Yuzhen sighed inwardly, if it wasn't for the sake of her family, Ningning would not be a stepmother for others.

  Others only see her marrying an amazing person, who can think about the things behind her for her.

  So this is why Xu Yuzhen never mentioned the identity of her niece and son-in-law outside, because it was always a hurdle in her heart when she mentioned this matter, and she was afraid that Ji Chenyan would have an idea, thinking that they would use his identity to seek personal gain outside, and Ning Ning would be implicated by him. Look down.