Chapter 37

And surprises?

  Just as Jiang Suining was about to ask what it was, he heard a familiar voice, "Ningning."

Then Ji Chenyan let go of Jiang Suining's eyes.

  Jiang Suining looked at the familiar people at the door, who came from the wind and snow, with a loving smile on their faces.

  "Dad, Mom."

  She pursed her mouth and burst into tears, rushing to embrace Sun Huiyun and not letting go.

  "Hey, don't hug her, Mom and Dad are cold." Sun Huiyun quickly pushed his daughter away who was hugging him.

  Then with the help of Aunt Liu, he quickly took off the air-conditioned coat.

  Yan Peilan and Ji Zhongting knew that their in-laws would come, but neither of them had seen each other yet.

  After Secretary Chen brought the things of the two of them in, Ji Chenyan began to introduce them to both of them. They are both kind-hearted and easy to get along with when they meet.

  "Mother Ningning, have you worked hard all the way here? Are you still used to it when you first arrived in Dongcheng? It's much colder here than in Nancheng."

  Yan Peilan first helped Aunt Liu to pour water for her in-laws who came from afar.

  Sun Huiyun took the water and said, "I'm not tired, Chenyan has arranged everything very well. It's colder than Nancheng outside, but it's warm at home."

  "That's right, the north is good, the house is warm." Yan Peilan naturally sat next to Sun Huiyun.

  Ji Zhongting greeted Jiang Jianmin. It happened that the two fathers both have a hobby of playing chess, so there is a chess match.

  Ji Chenyan and Jiang Suining accompanied the two mothers to talk in the living room, and Ji Zishu brought out the fruits that Aunt Liu had washed.

  I also sat by my father.

  Yan Peilan greeted Sun Huiyun to eat some fruit, and the two got along pretty well, but most of the topics were about the two children.

  Yan Peilan praised Jiang Suining, while Sun Huiyun praised Ji Chenyan, and the two got acquainted so quickly that they were already sisters.

  "Sister Lan, Ningning's father and I are very grateful to you for pampering Ningning. This child has been spoiled by us since he was a child, and he has a bad temper. The fault is Chen Yan's good temper."

  "Huiyun, you're offended by what you said. When Ning Ning married into our family, we naturally wanted to treat her as our own child, but Ning Ning is really obedient, obedient and sensible. Our family is really lucky to marry her. This daughter-in-law."

  The two mothers praised each other in various businesses, and felt that they could make two people into one flower.

  Jiang Suining didn't have a good rest last night, she yawned after hearing what they said, and tears came out of her mouth again.

  Ji Chenyan saw how cute she kept nodding, and asked in a low voice, "Go upstairs and sleep for a while?"

  Yan Peilan also noticed her sleepiness, and said: "Chenyan, take Ningning to rest for a while, pregnant people tend to get sleepy, don't just sit here, I just happen to talk to Huiyun."

  "Mom, I'll go to bed first." Jiang Suining originally wanted to accompany her mother, but she was really tired after being pregnant, and couldn't help but want to sleep.