Chapter 48

When Ji Chenyan was talking, he held Jiang Suining with one hand, she fell into his arms, and joked with her head raised.

  She raised her head and leaned against his chest, her curly fluffy hair stuck to her cheeks, and as the wind blew, some of them stuck to the corners of her lips disobediently.

  A little lipstick was applied on her lips, which made her look a little more charming than usual. Ji Chenyan reached out his hand to brush away the long hair at the corner of her mouth, and kissed her with his head down.

  Jiang Suining was obviously taken aback, her watery eyes hurriedly stood up with panic, she didn't expect Ji Chenyan to dare to kiss her in such a wide place.

  I don't know if it's because of this era that she is shy and scared, looking around in a panic, don't be seen by others.

  Ji Chenyan smiled happily and didn't care at all. Kissing his wife is not breaking the law.

  After the kiss, he also claimed Jiang Suining's joke and said: "Your Mr. Ji's vinegar jar has been overturned, why don't you rush to coax him."

  Just as he finished speaking, there was a burst of teasing from the side: "Who is this? It's still sticky when you go out."

  As Liang Yuanpei said that, he chased up and stood side by side with the two of them. He first glanced at Jiang Suining and then at Ji Chenyan, "tsk tsk" twice, the look in his eyes was self-evident.

  Ji Chenyan didn't want to talk to him, "Forgot about the time you humbly went to Wei's house and begged your wife to come back?"

  Regardless of how old Liang Yuanpei is older than Ji Chenyan, Ji Chenyan will always be the one sought after in the compound.

  The few people are friends again, and they don't have a strong sense of respect for age.

  Liang Yuanpei was irritated, looked at Ji Chenyan rolled his eyes and snorted, then set his eyes on Jiang Suining: "Little brother and sister, let me tell you that men can't be used to it..." He crackled and said Heap, nothing more than letting Jiang Suining clean up Ji Chenyan.

  At this moment, Jiang Suining was giving Ji Chenyan a lot of face, and whispered, "I coax him at home." He was so nice that he couldn't bear to be used to it, anyway, whatever nonsense he was talking about.

  Hearing this, Liang Yuanpei felt even more sad, and realized that these two couples came here to bully others on purpose.

  "My baby is so nice." The man, who is clearly in his thirties, is very naive at this moment.

  Ji Chenyan's words made Liang Yuanpei roll his eyes again.

  After entering the restaurant, everyone started to introduce each other. Apart from a few people who had been to Dongcheng last time, there were two or three people who met for the first time.

  He was surrounded by his own daughter-in-law, they were about the same age, which made Jiang Suining seem younger.

  Men basically don't talk about family chores when they are in a bunch, it's all about work, and there are arrangements in the afternoon, but it doesn't mean that they have to drink alcohol, so just drink a little.

  At the dinner table, Ji Chenyan seldom picks up vegetables and eats very little, which is different from at home. Jiang Suining keeps picking up vegetables for him and adding soup for him when he sees him drinking.

  As long as Ji Chenyan is caught by her, she will not refuse.

  All the people at the table shook their heads. They really can do it. If they get married, they won't even be able to pick up the dishes?