Extra 2

Jiang Suining opened the door and saw a person exactly like herself, standing beside the bed and looking at her awkwardly.

  She locked the door and walked over to the other Jiang Suining, "You brought me here."

  As soon as she ran out, she realized that she was wearing the pajamas she changed into in the guest house, which proved that she was still physically traveling through time.

  Yingying just said that "she" didn't adapt to work and life at all in the past two days.

  And she remembered that the love letter she thought she had at that time was actually left by "Jiang Suining". She should have some way to make the two exchange.

  "Jiang Suining" 

"I'm sorry, I feel so uncomfortable. I have only been back for two days and I feel that I can't keep up with this era at all. I can't do a good job and live a bad life. I don't dare to go back to see my mother. I'm afraid of her. I found that I have changed."

  Looking at the face that looked exactly like her own and crying, Jiang Suining felt quite strange. She walked over and didn't know how to comfort her. After all, she couldn't run in both directions.

  "What do you want to do when you come to me?"

  She actually doesn't know what she wants. She just feels too uncomfortable, as if she has no sense of belonging anywhere and nowhere is her home.

  "How are you doing back home?" Jiang Suining asked.

  "Very good." Jiang Suining wanted to say that she had a husband who loved her and a child.

  However, she did not share it. The two exchanged identities and went to each other's world, but they were not familiar with each other to that extent.

  "Jiang Suining" thought that she must have lived a good life. When she replaced her, she not only had a lot of good friends, successfully completed her studies, and accompanied her mother through the most difficult days.

  It seems that she has never been outside of that home, and has no good classmates. She always feels that she is quite redundant wherever she is.

  "I just want to ask you how you can live a happier and more comfortable life." "Jiang Suining" spread his hands, feeling helpless and frustrated, and finally handed Jiang Suining the tasks assigned by the document company, "Look, I have never done any of this work, we don't inherit each other's memories, so I don't know anything, and there are friends outside. I have nothing to talk about with them. I want to go home to see my mother but I am afraid that she will find out that I have changed."So what should you do? After being absent for so many years, I quickly adapted to life there from the bustling city.

  "Jiang Suining" has never been a person who adapts to a new life particularly easily. She is still a timid person who is afraid of the slightest change in her life. She feels that she cannot bear the change.

  When she was ten years old, her parents' relationship broke up and her father wanted to divorce. Her mother cried all night long. She was afraid that she would not go to class. She was afraid of not being loved by her parents, so she prayed to God to let her parents love each other and not divorce.

  As a result, she went to another place. The parents there were so nice. Not only were they harmonious, but it was also good for her. She thought that was it, and she was very satisfied with her life like this.

  Who knew that seven or eight years later, my father would cause Pingshun's family to undergo earth-shaking changes because of an article.

  Although her mother was working hard and finding good support for her, she was afraid of change and didn't want to follow him. But she was very scared that the other party wanted to marry her. She heard that he had a child, and the child was not much different from her.

  How does she fit into such a family? She is not someone who can take the initiative to get along with others. 

Fear of unfamiliar people in unfamiliar environments.

  Jiang Suining looked at the other "Jiang Suining" and wondered if this person was seriously afraid of society, but looking at her, she was really scared. Some things were not determined by her personality, but by the fear she carried in her bones.

  Just like being afraid of heights, others will think you are pretentious, and they will accuse you of standing up and talking without pain in your back, saying, "Just practice more, you just like to show off." She can understand this kind of fear coming from her heart.