Chapter 12

Ji Chenyan knew that Jiang Suining had some lustful little vices, but he didn't expect her to be so courageous. His low voice was obviously too late, and the warm breath from the little girl's nose and mouth gathered there.

  The numbness felt like a bursting balloon, bursting in an instant, like an electric current hitting the waist.

  Even though he has all kinds of endurance, his temples are swollen and uncomfortable at this time.

  Ji Chenyan's eyebrows were aching, and he reached out his hand to her ear and down to her chin, pinched her face from bottom to bottom, lifted her face, and let her look directly at him.

  "Jiang Suining...do you know what you are doing?"

  Her face was thin and delicate, and when he pinched it, it was like newly picked cotton, with some depressions.

  Looking at the man who was on the verge of anger, Jiang Suining panicked a lot, the tears were even more timid than her, soaring out first.

  Brother, listen to my sophistry, bah, listen to my explanation.

  "Would you believe me when I said I was tripped by the air?"

  Her face was pinched, she spoke poorly, her mouth was pouted, crystal tears dripped from the end of her eyes and dripped onto his fingers, feeling a little cold.

  The mist in the eye sockets filled the air, looking very pitiful.

  Seeing that she was still kneeling beside him, Ji Chenyan bent down and lifted her up, letting her stand beside him, while he still stared into her eyes, "Tell me how the air tripped you up?"

  He wanted to see how she argued today, she was talking endless nonsense.

  Jiang Suining hurriedly lowered her head, this matter is unreal, can she fall down when there is nothing in front of her?

  And she didn't feel any pain from falling, recalling that she seemed to knelt down and stuck to him on purpose, it was outrageous that her mother opened the door for outrageously and arrived home, no wonder the man looked in disbelief.

  When her mind was distracted, her eyes landed on the place she bumped into just now, and it felt like a big lump just now, but now it seems to have grown bigger again.

  ...Isn't he bad? Will there be a reaction?

  "say!"

  Ji Chenyan was so angry that his head ached even more when he saw that she was staring at him unwaveringly.

  Jiang Suining didn't have time to think, and blurted out: "We are husband and wife." What is she guilty of? They are husband and wife! ! !

  Thinking of this incident, she instantly became confident and straightened her back.

  What happened to the touch between husband and wife? It was as if she had forced him to do something.

  Ji Chenyan was almost laughed out of anger, "Is this what couples can do?" Who taught her such nonsense, did she even know that she was a girl?

  "Of course." She didn't dislike his poor health, and he was wronged.

  Having found a justification, Jiang Suining raised her eyebrows, like a cunning little fox.

  What a headache girl.

  Seeing that he didn't speak, Jiang Suining just stared at him. To be honest, he was a little guilty, after all, he was much more imposing than himself when he was sitting.