Chapter 64

Seeing that Tang Chunjiao was about to cry, everyone came forward to comfort her. Wen Li smiled and coaxed her, "Jiaojiao, it's time for you to find a boyfriend." Tang Chunjiao shook her head with red eyes, "No, I want to be independent women, it's not like you can only live by getting married in this life. It's enough for me to love myself for the rest of my life." 

All the little sisters in the dormitory knew what she encountered when she went to the countryside. They met her at the most beautiful age and the stage of longing for love. If a person is not kind, it will be a lifelong shadow.

  Wen Li and Pan Feifei were still a little old-fashioned in their thinking, as if not getting married seemed unreasonable, and they were still trying to persuade Tang Chunjiao that they could try to get along with each other if there was someone suitable in the work unit.

  Tang Chunjiao looked for help on Jiang Suining.

  Jiang Suining expressed her thoughts, "Jiaojiao, I support your choice. Don't forget to love yourself whether you get married or not." With the support of her friends, Tang Chunjiao felt that she had the courage again and became more determined in her choice.

  Before the group photo was taken, the two dormitories took turns holding the two Zai Zai and took a lot of photos. Zai Zai was the one who talked a lot and talked to everyone.

  "Brother-in-law, let me take a family photo for you." Yao Chaozhi now treats his uncle's family as if they are nephews. In addition, his partner is simply "submissive" to his little aunt Jiang Suining, so he is naturally very arrogant.

  "Okay." The family went to a photo studio to take a family photo when their two babies were born. Over the years, Ji Zishu likes to record the growth of his sisters and prefers to take photos, but he has never taken a family photo again. Today is the day they graduate, a good day worth remembering, of course you have to take pictures.

  When they were standing, Ji Chenyan and Ji Zishu each held a baby. They stood beside and behind Jiang Suining. She held the bouquet sent by Ji Chenyan in her hand, which made her look bright and beautiful.

  The serious chief showed a faint smile, and Ji Zishu also smiled happily, not in the usual state of swearing in the conference room.

  Yao Chaozhi pressed the shutter, and the family's beauty was frozen at this moment.

  Finally, there is a group photo. We have been together for four years as classmates and friends.

  After taking the photo, everyone hugged each other and said goodbye. It was sad to say goodbye again. Life is almost spent in farewell again and again. The first time I went to kindergarten and said goodbye to my parents, I graduated from elementary school and said goodbye to my classmates... In short, not Parting means meeting again. After half a lifetime, everyone seems to have not gotten used to the sadness of parting. Some people have already burst into tears.

  But I still give my most sincere blessings to the one who has been with me for four years.

  After receiving the diploma, everyone reluctantly said goodbye. When Jiang Suining returned home, she opened her diploma.

  A photo of myself was posted on it, and the enrollment and graduation dates were written on it.

  She seemed to be in a completely different mood now that she had her diploma again.

  She watched Ji Chenyan enter the room and hurriedly handed over her graduation certificate as if she were offering a treasure, "Chief Ji, you see I have graduated." Ji Chenyan walked to her and sat down next to her, reaching out and taking the diploma, "Very good, it marks the end of four years of study.

  " A happy ending, what are Mrs. Ji's next plans?"

  He originally thought that Jiang Suining would finally obey the arrangement and work in the assigned unit, but it turned out that she didn't seem to be interested in that kind of work.

  "I'm just sitting at home, can you take care of me?" Jiang Suining rushed over and hugged the man and said coquettishly.

  "Of course there is no problem." However, Ji Chenyan looked at Jiang Suining with some worry. When she was pregnant with the child in Dongcheng, she had to go out to work, but now she wants to be idle. She should be the one who can't be idle.

  He must be very willing to raise her, but he is also afraid that she will do something bad at home. After all, humans are still social animals. Speaking of which, his company is now very limited. Since last year, he has basically not been at home every year. Regional condolences.

  Ji Zi Shuhui is getting busier and busier, and she and her two babies are the only ones at home.

  Ji Chenyan suddenly thought of something, his eyes suddenly turned red, and he hugged the person into his arms, "Suisui...I have wronged you." There was restrained guilt in the deep voice.

  "Chief, I am not aggrieved. I am staying with Zai Zai at home. I am very happy waiting for you to come home."

  Both of them can't be busy, one of them must coordinate the pace of the other.

  Ji Chenyan had already given her a lot, and this time it was up to her to match his steps.

  Let him turn around and see her and Zaizai.

  Everyone is a bird flying freely in the sky. Ji Chenyan does not have the tendency of male chauvinism in the traditional sense. He does not think that locking his lover at home to give birth to children is his achievement. He hopes that she can soar in the blue sky without looking up to him. There is no need to want to fly side by side with her, I just want her to be freer and not be bound by any identity.

  She was Jiang Suining first, then his wife and the mother of his children.

  But now she has personally taken off her wings and is willing to sink behind him...

  He understands that his Suisui is most afraid of being imprisoned, but the responsibility on his shoulders cannot be discarded. Children must always have someone to accompany them when they grow up. He has tried his best to compress the time, but they are growing up too fast, so fast that even his father's desperate efforts can't stop them from changing day by day.

  If dad can't accompany him all the time, then mom can't be with him less.

  For the sake of him and his children, his wife volunteered to be the one to sacrifice.

  "Suisui, I can't even compensate you in my next life to make up for the fact that you sacrificed your best years for me." His voice was low and weak, tearful and sad. How much do you have to love him to give up everything and just want to be behind him? An unknown person.

  Ji Chenyan has never felt that he owed anyone so much, but for Jiang Suining, he seemed to have spent all his life to pay her back.

  There was already a gap of more than ten years between him and her. It took more than six thousand days and many flowers in the yard to bloom and fall before he could wait for her.

  Moreover, their marriage was also hasty. Although it was not her at the time, she somehow had to accept the fact that he was her husband. Even because she didn't know anything, she tried every step of the way cautiously.