Chapter 33

When Jiang Suining woke up the next day, Ji Chenyan had already gone to the ministry, and now was his busiest time, leaving at six o'clock in the morning.

  Jiang Suining was in a daze and only felt a kiss on the forehead, she didn't hear what Ji Chenyan said, and it was already nine o'clock when she woke up.

  Thinking that her mother-in-law was still at home, she quickly turned over, and when she went downstairs, Aunt Liu had gone out to buy groceries, leaving only Yan Peilan reading a book in the living room.

  "Mom." Jiang Suining was a little embarrassed, as if she got up too late.

  Yan Peilan put down the book when she heard the voice, "Ningning is up? Are you hungry? The breakfast is still warm. I'll bring it out for you."

  Jiang Suining didn't dare to bother her mother-in-law, so she hurriedly said, "I'll do it myself."

  Yan Peilan smiled and said: "Ning Ning, don't be nervous. Before Chen Yan left in the morning, he said that he was too busy to take care of you recently. He specifically explained to the family that I should take care of you as an elder."

  Jiang Suining was stopped by her mother-in-law, so she could only sit obediently and wait for her mother-in-law to bring out breakfast.

  Seeing Jiang Suining started to eat breakfast, Yan Peilan sat beside her and accompanied her.

  "Mom, did you make this fried bun?"

  Jiang Suining took a bite of the fried buns. The taste was different from Aunt Liu's, but it was very delicious. The filling was rich in chicken soup and the meat was delicious. There was no fishy smell at all, and it was delicious without any dipping sauce.

"How is the taste?"

  "It's delicious and fragrant."

  Yan Peilan smiled, "Chenyan's father likes to eat, I often make it for him at home, if you like it, I will make it for you when mom is around."

  "Thank you, Mom." Jiang Suining thought for a while and asked again: "Mom, what does Chen Yan like to eat?"

  She felt that Ji Chenyan never showed any preference when it came to food, but she also wanted to know what he likes to eat, so that she can make it for him in the future.

  Yan Peilan shook her head, "To tell you the truth, mom doesn't even know what he likes. This kid has hidden his emotions deeply since he was a child. He never said what he likes and hates since he was a child, but now he must like you very much. Yesterday Speaking of you at night, he rarely has emotions in his eyes, Mama Ning Ning would like to thank you for making the family full of fireworks."

  Yan Peilan gave birth to two sons in this life, the eldest has been missing for so many years for no reason, and the second is cold.

  In recent years, my son's achievements have been getting higher and higher year by year, but the family is always deserted, and he doesn't have much thoughtful things to say when he gets home. Apart from work, the family seems to have nothing to say.

  Even Zishu was raised indifferently, but this time she came here, she obviously felt that the family had changed.

  Zishu has changed the most. In the past, this kid was able to hide his thoughts, but now he is willing to talk. Although he talks more with Jiang Suining, this is something that he never dared to think about before.

  To be honest, the family really needs an enthusiastic girl like Jiang Suining, it would be even better if there were two more lively children.

  But considering that my daughter-in-law is still young, I dare not mention this matter.