Chapter 51

Ji Chenyan stretched out his hand and pinched her face, and snorted coldly: "Little villain, are your eyes so poisonous?"

Jiang Suining's face is fleshy, and what Ji Chenyan likes most is to knead her cheeks, which are so tender.

Every time she was pinched by him angrily, she felt like a piece of dough. She reached out and hooked his neck to pull him closer, but the man still didn't move at all.

Instead, she hung on his chest.

"Ji Chenyan, come down a little bit."

She had a soft attitude and spoke in a coquettish voice. Ji Chenyan didn't know what she wanted to do, but he still bent over to cooperate with her.

Although he was angry, his eyes were shining like stars, he couldn't see the indulgence inside, and cooperating with her became a memory that had been engraved in his bones.

Jiang Suining looked at the handsome face that suddenly approached, gritted his back molars, reached out and pinched his cheek left and right.

"In the future, you pinch me once, and I'll pinch you twice."

Ji Chenyan knew that she was very competitive, so he was taken aback for a moment, and then chuckled, "Does it mean that you will pay me back twice for whatever I do to you?"

"right."

After Jiang Suining finished speaking, she stared at the man as if you were scared.

Ji Chenyan looked at her bright little face and saw that he didn't move, like a little fox who didn't get caught after doing something bad, he was full of complacency.

He grabbed her directly, held her back with one hand, and brought her to his lips.

Jiang Suining felt that although his hand was supporting her, she still had a feeling of being suspended, so she stretched out her hand to hug him, and before he kissed herself, she acted preemptively, hugged him and kissed her.

After a long time, the couple can guess what the other party wants to do with just one movement and one look.

Especially Ji Chenyan, he never concealed his desire for her.

Although Ji Chenyan was still in the dominant position in this kiss, Jiang Suining took the lead of time and was also very satisfied.

Looking at her smile, all the warmth gathered in the heart, agitating the blood to flow throughout the body.

In the yard one door away, the sound of cubs playing can still be heard, and the mynah tirelessly yelled the newly learned words.

Two cats jumped on the window frame, and occasionally a lazy meow could be heard.

It's such a good day, the people he loves and those who love him surround him like this.

The warm and sweet days have just begun, and he is satisfied when he thinks that they will have a lifetime in the future.

"Suisui, help me pull out my gray hair." Ji Chenyan still didn't want to admit that he was old, and even started to deceive his ears.

Jiang Suining shook his head seriously, "It can't be pulled out, one white hair grows ten."

There are many unfounded words, but they still startled Ji Chenyan.

"Then what should we do?" He hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder, sniffing her unique fragrance.

"Mr. Ji, are you afraid of getting old?"

Needless to say? The age difference between the two will always be a hurdle in Ji Chenyan's heart.