2. Treasure hunt.

002

002

Ella woke up, quite early probably one of the first few who woke up. She gets up off the bed putting on her sparkly pink sneakers, it was her favorite shoes of all time. The little girl quietly tip toed out the room with her bunny, slipping out without Maggie noticing. She walks outside looking for Carl or Ev but instead finds daryl. The shy girl she is, Ella ducks down and watches him from the porch. Daryl knew about her but he's never actually seen her. He noticed the young girl watching him but decided to ignore it, he was getting ready to look for Sophia again.

Ella decides to be brave and walks down to steps over to Daryl, whose still ignoring her and just packing stuff up.

She looks up at him, "what do you want kid?" he questions. The little girl shrugged. "Look kid, I have to go. I can't be wasting time like this." he says.

"Can I come? To look for Sophia- right..?" she asks. Daryl pauses for a second. It was pretty surprising because she was shy 'round everyone else. He was gonna question how she knew about her but he decides not to. "No. Ya can't, just stay here. You wanna die out there?" he questioned. Ella frowned, shaking her head. He began to walk off.

Although Daryl said no, the little girl continued to follow him. "I said no. Go back or you'll die out here." he demanded. Ella ignores him, still following.

"Listen here you little sh-" Ella interrupts him, "Come on, were going on a treasure hunt. X marks the spot." she smiles.

Daryl looked at her in a "what the fuck" face. "look. if you die out here I wont take the blame." he sneered, annoyed at her. Daryl walks behind the young girl, skipping along. Of course he didn't let her out his sight. He didn't actually mean what he said, Daryl's just... well Daryl. "Wait little girl. Were not just wanderin' around. We're looking for someone so I'll take the lead." he insisted. Ella nods and goes by his side.

The 2 go farther into the forest, straight into a red zone. A red zone is where theres too many walkers for someone to handle. Daryl looks around, hearing faint groaning. "Stay behind me." he whispers. Daryl lifts his crossbow, ready to shoot. A couple walkers, slowly walking towards them. The scared little girl runs, thinking she might wound up like her family. "Shit." daryl thought. He shoots a walker and runs after her.

Ella stops to catch her breath. A walker being right behind her she froze in fear then slowly backs up, tripping on her feet. She screams loudly, loud enough for others to hear, including the farm. Daryl makes it right on time, shooting the walker picking up the girl and starts running. Ella shuts her eyes clinging onto him, shaking in fear. Daryl puts the girl down and fights off a few walkers.

"Come on get up!  We have to keep runnin" he shouted. She stays in there, crying and still afraid. He's a bit irritated about not being able to find Sophia but he picks up the young girl and starts running towards the farm.