6. Fall of the farm.

006ʚ ═══・୨୧・═══ ɞ

006
ʚ ═══୨୧═══ ɞ

"Dale could get under your skin. He sure got under mine" Rick paused. "Because he wasn't afraid to say exactly what he thought. How he felt." he countined.
Ella was standing right next to maggie. She looked down at Dales grave. Another funeral. Even though Ella wasn't as close to Dale, he took care of her and was a good man. "That kind of honesty is rare, and brave. Whenever I'd make a decision, I'd look at Dale. He'd be looking back at me with the look he had. We've all seen it one time or another. I couldn't always read him, but he could read us." he paused. Ella zoned out, everything he said went into muffles.

Rick was finished, everyone walked back to the tents. Hershel and the other grown ups were talking about staying in the house now. 16 people in one house. They'll work with it. Everything was all packed up. The food, tents, chairs, everything. They were moving the vehicles near the house, Ella and Evelynn were already inside, in the living room. They were playing around with a few toys. Everyone started walking in with all their stuff. A few were gonna sleep on the floor with a sleeping bag. Glenn and Maggie were in the room right over. The men and women were gonna be sleeping in separate spaces just so its more comfortable.

"You can put your stuff upstairs in my room." maggie insisted."With your dad in the house?" glenn replied. he seemed a bit more distant from her. "I just- I'm just gonna put my stuff over there." he added. Ella noticed glenn's guitar. She got up walking a little more near, "Can you play?" she asked him. "Not right now El. I'll play for you tonight." he explained as they both just walked off. The 2 fought a bit often, kind of like an old married couple. Ella walked back to Evelynn.

"Where are you sleeping?" she asked ev. "I dont know, probably with rick lori and carl. They're sleeping in hershels room,, I think." she replied, looking down at her worn out shoes. "You sleeping with Maggie?" she added. Ella nodded her head. Hershel walked to the 2 kids playing on the floor, "Hey girls, why don't you go find Jimmy. He knows where Beths dollhouse is being kept." he said pointing gesturing them to go upstairs. Ella and Ev both quickly get up. "Race ya!" ev shouted, running upstairs with Ella following her while they both laughed. Hershel smiled, reminded him of his own 2 daughters.

Carl was with Jimmy and Lori, the doll house was in a closet tucked away in the corner. He pulled it out placing it on the floor. It wasn't huge, it was normal sized built with wood. The paint was scratching off and nothing with it. "Beth probably has the furniture lying around in her room." Jimmy said. Carl avoided looking at the girls or anyone really. He still felt guilty about Dale's death. He walked off a few minutes later, he was going over to the barn. The 2 girls continued to play on the floor.

The light was already starting to leave. The day went by fast since it was pretty busy. Everyone fixing up the house so they could all be comfortable. Everyone went outside running.