11. New recruit.

011

011

Daryl walked over to rick who was knelt down on the floor. He waved his hand across his face. "Rick, ya with me? Rick?" Daryl kneeling down infront of him. Maggie handed the crying baby to carl.

"Let me see the baby." said hershel. Carl walking towards him, carefully holding his baby sister.

"What're we gonna feed it?" daryl questioned, getting up. "We got anything a baby could eat?"

"The good news is she looks healthy. But she needs formula. And soon or she won't survive." Hershel said, looking at the baby then at daryl.

"Nope. No way. Not her. We ain't losin' nobody else. I'm goin' for a run." Daryl put his crossbow on.

"I'll back you up." maggie offered

"I'll go too." glenn said. Ella looked up at the two.

"Okay. think where were goin'. Beth." Daryl looked over at her, "Kid just lost his mom. His dad ain't doing so hot." he whispered

"I'll look out for him." Beth said.

"You two get the fence. Too many pile up, we got ourselves a problem. Glenn, Maggie, vámanos."
Daryl ordered, making little hand gestures as he spoke. Rick got up, quickly walking toward an axe, picking it up.

"Rick!" Maggie yelled as he turned around walking back into where lori gave birth and died in. He was walking in a fast pace, as if he had somewhere to be. Carl stared in hershels arms. A dead mom and his dad well, he doesn't know but his dad going physco.

"Come on, we're gonna lose the light." Daryl yelled, walking over to the vehicles, Maggie and glenn running after. Ella stared at them. She didn't wanna lose another 3. Especially not them. She saw Daryl and Maggie leave on his bike, without glenn. Ella making a confused face but shrugged it off.

Carl looked at evelynn, reaching into his pocket. Digging through it, then searching the other one. He pulled out loris locket, holding it out on his hand.

"Carl- I can't you have it." Evelynn said, turning away, denying.

"She wanted you to have it. Keep it." Carl said, respecting his mothers last few wishes. Evelynn walked towards him, locking eye contact with him. Nodding her head and took the necklace.

"Alright uhm. lets go inside, alright?" Beth said holding hershels shoulders to guide him inside. Everyone agreed, making their way back inside the prison.

Carl and beth were in a cell with the baby. It kept crying but, it wasn't that loud. They were trying to calm her down. Glenn was digging up a grave for T- dog and lori, the two prisoners helping him out. Carol was awol. Hershel was outside as well, maybe talking to Glenn. Evelynn and ella were sitting down, across from eachother silently. Ella was biting her lip, it was getting worse. Her lip could be swollen by sunset. Evelynn stared at the locket, she hadn't put it on. Not yet.