10. I'm not afraid.

010

010

The young girl woke up, Ella went straight to sleep last night. She got up out of bed, itching her eye. She looked around a bit, Maggie and Glenn weren't there and they didn't leave a note. Ella got a bit worried, "Maybe they were on watch- or got up early." she shrugged it off, hoping it'd ease her anxiety. It did maybe a bit, but she quickly walked out the cell, looking around.

She walked upstairs, and looked through each cell. Ella clutched her bunny closer to her. No sign of them. She felt her heart start to beat a bit faster, quicker breathing. She was getting a bit panicky. Evelynn was still asleep, carl and lori. Hershel and beth as well. Maybe they were out on watch. Ella decided to check outside.

She went outside, seeing Rick, Daryl, Carol and T-dog. They seemed to be moving the cars closer to the gate. Ella walked towards them, "Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl shouted. Ella turned around looking up. The door opened, "Hey! What's up guys?" he shouted, putting his pants on and was without a shirt. Ella made a confused face and turned around, "Why were they smiling and laughing?" she wondered. Turning back around to look up at glenn.

"You comin?" Daryl questioned, his hands were on his waist.

"What?" Glenn shouted down, the 4 continued to chuckle, The younger girl was still confused.

"You comin'?" said daryl. Glenn looked at maggie confused. "Come on, we could use a hand." he continued

"Yeah! W-We'll be right down!-" Glenn stuttered, struggling to put his pants on.

"Come on ella" carol smiled, still giggling at the couple in the gaurd tower. Ella ran over walking with her, rick and daryl.

"Hey rick-" T-dog pointed over to the fence, the 2 prisoners were standing over there. Rick's smile melted off his face, quickly turning into a serious, fierce look. The 3 boys headed over their direction, Carol as well. Ella followed since she wanted to go see Glenn and Maggie.

The little girl didn't care what any of them were saying she just ran over to Maggie right when they walked out the door.

"How come they can't stay with us, They're people to?" Ella furrowed her eyebrows looking up at Maggie.

"Well we don't know 'em. They could be dangerous." She replied.

"Are they gonna kill them? Like they did with Randall..?"

"I don't think so. But don't think about it too much it isn't your problem, okay?" Ella nodded her head. They had been talking about the prisoners seeing their friends and burning the walkers. The fence was down somewhere a bit farther of the prison. The two prisoners were now already begging to be apart of the group. They seemed desperate and meaningful but, Rick just kept denying. Ella felt bad, they've been dragging their friends dead bodies around to burn them. "go inside, now." maggie told ella. "but-" she was cut off, "This isn't for ya kid, go inside." daryl interrupted, turning around. He had locked the prisoners back in. Ella sighed and walked off.