14. An Old Friend.

014

014

Evelynn and Ella sat at the table, There wasn't much paper for them to draw in anymore and Ella wanted to save her notebook some more. Merle had been trusted enough to not be completely locked out from the other group. The 2 girls were on their last few pages of paper.

"Save those would ya? We coulda used them for better stuff. Not those stupid drawings of yours." Merle said with one foot on the bench of the tables.

"Daryl said we could use 'em," Evelynn looked up with an annoyed look. "Plus, what else could we use them for? Write a letter of apology to your old friend?" she said in a sarcastic tone then continuing to draw. "And they aren't stupid. You're the only stupid thing here to think any of us would forgive you. Don't think we'll just forgive and forget you asshole. This whole thing is because of you."

"Woah, woah, woah! jeez." he chuckled, "You're quite the cold one. I just wanted to see my brother."

"Well you saw him. Do you want a medal now?" evelynn said sarcastically.

"Was only kidding with ya', cool down kid." he shrugged, walking away. She watched him walk away with a stink eye. Evelynn didn't want him there, he'd taken her friends and started this whole thing. Without him, this would've never happened. Ella stayed silent.

Michonne was in the room, exercising. She was just quiet the whole time, as usual. Ella once again, drew a sweet little thing. She liked drawing random animals that would never get along as friends. This time, it was a fox and a bunny. "Wouldn't it get eaten?" Evelynn raised an eyebrow.

"Nope. They're friends because they're different from each other." Ella smiled, dangling her feet below.

"How would that work?" Evelynn was still confused.

"I don't know. I guess they just complete each other." Ella shrugged, not knowing how else to word it properly. Evelynn nodded her head slowly in an "Ohh." sort of way.

Evelynn's drawing was pretty much the opposite. It was, well in her words, "an evil shark bird.".

"I think you're drawings are real creative." Ella complimented. "They're what shows you who you are." she smiled calmly.

"Thanks!" replied Evelynn.

Carl walked in, Andrea was back but everyone came out with guns. Ella was confused, she didn't know Andrea was alive. She was too busy thinking about something else she didn't hear a word they talked about in the woods and other times. "Why were they bringing guns? She isn't an enemy, she's a part of the group too." Ella wondered, what she really didn't know is Andrea was with the governor. Dating him. Rick yelled at Andrea to put her hands up, Ella watching from the stairs. They treated her as if she was a whole other person that they had just met.