12. Enemies.

012

012

This chapter does contain triggering topics like pedophillia and bits of sexual assault.

Rick had finally come back, he came back, back. He wasn't gonna go back down there unless he needed to. Hershel held his daughter in his arms, rick walking toward her. The baby began to fuss, rick took her, holding his new daughter in his hands. "Hey, hey." he whispered, smiling at her and kissing her forehead.  Rick walked out to the courtyard with his kids, hershel and beth behind them. "She looks like you." rick told carl. He looked up, his smile fading and gave carl his baby sister.

"You got her?" rick asked.

"yeah." he replied. Rick walked toward the fence, taking his gun out. A lady came, a basket full of formula and was shot on her thigh. The two just stared at eachother. Carl running to the gate, "Should we help her?" carl asked his father. She seemed to be pretty good with a sword but, she ending up falling. Carl shooting the two walkers who were about to eat here.

"Shit." rick hissed under his breathe, swinging the gate open and shooting walkers. He saw her gunshot wound and picked her up, taking her inside. Carl took the basket full of stuff, running inside. She was layed down on a blanket. They were gonna treat her wound.

𖦹

A couple minutes later, after the group saw carol again they went back to the girl. She claimed that the formula were dropped by a young asian guy with a pretty girl. The little girl left crayons. She said they were taken by the same guy who shot her. Daryl put his crossbow up. She wouldn't say anything else

"Find them yourself!" she hissed.

"sh, sh. Put it down." rick put his hand on daryls crossbow slowly putting it down. "You came here for a reason." he countinued.

"Theres a town. Woodbury. About 75 survivors. I think they were taken there."

"A whole town?" rick questioned.

"It's run by this guy who calls himself the governor. pretty boy, charming. Jim Jones type."

"He got muscle?" daryl asked

"Paramilitary wannabes. They have armed sentries on every wall."

"You know a way in?" rick asked.

"The place is secure from walkers, but we could slip our way through."

"How'd you get in here?"