22. Always disappointed.

022‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚₊

022
‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

(BACK IN 3RD PERSON I APOLOGIZE FOR
ANY CONFUSION)

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

Daryl, Michonne, Tyreese, and Bob all left to go find medicine. They were going on a days long trip so it'd be awhile 'til they came back. Hershel was in the quarantined zone, helping the people who were sick.

Meanwhile, Ella sat on top of her sleeping bag. She closed her eyes and imagined herself to be at the beach. She'd feel the waves crash onto her feet continuously running away pretending like the water was lava. Playing joyfully in the sand building castles and drawings using her finger. Even though she had never been to one she'd seen videos, shows, and movies and read a few books that contained it. Ella had always wanted to go to the beach but was never able to. It's far too dangerous now, apparently.

A thud snapped the girl out of her little trance. "Oh shit sorry, Elz. We didn't mean to scare you," Evelynn apologized. She and Carl had put down a whole bunch of comics. They read them all but their pretty interesting to read again, it would keep everyone here busy anyway.

"Yeah, is it cool if you leave them here? We're going to the courtyard if you wanna come," Carl offered.

Ella shook her head mumbling, "m-mm."

"Alright thanks," Carl nuzzled the smaller girl's hair and left with Evelynn.

Ella had the option to leave as long as she had her face tightly covered. The thing is she didn't want to. She was upset at Maggie and had no one else to see, so she stayed in her corner mostly alone. Lizzie was sick and Mika mostly stayed with Carol. Evelynn and Carl would do their own thing, it makes sense since they've been best friends since kindergarten.

Another reason was she hated being sick. She hated the thought of it too. Ella also knew being sick with this thing wasn't close to death, which is why she was terrified for Glenn. She had spent a year with him and Maggie and the rest of the group, Glenn saved her too. She deserved to go see him.

The girl felt a bit upset at the fact Evelynn grew a bit distant from her. She understood she was at least 4 years older than her, but she still wished they'd talk more often. Ella felt that everyone was growing distant from her and it was a horrible, terrible feeling. She felt like she had a pit in her stomach, it's hard to explain.

Ella usually spent her days alone. Well, now she has been. She missed Glenn and Maggie even though she was a bit mad at her. The two of them had gotten married but it was right when the outbreak happened.