25. Govenor, II.

025‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚₊

025
‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚

Last night, a couple of people who were sick were able to be saved. They were given meds in their IV bags and already looked better than ever. It was a bit chaotic the other night but everything was okay again.

When Eleanor woke up, she was beside Glenn. Maggie was awake infront of them, waiting. The younger girl rubbed her eyes trying to focus her vision.

Maggie smiled at her, "Goodmorning sunshine."

"Good," her voice trailed off into a yawn. "Morning," Ella finished her sentence. The light shined on her face, shimmering her eyes a fancy royal blue. Glenn was still asleep, recovering from yesterday. He was looking better. He wasn't pale and he didn't have eyebags, he was getting better.

Maggie rubbed ella's head, "You can close your eyes for a bit more. You still have time." Ella nodded her head slowly closing her eyes. She was still tired and didn't want to wake up at all.

Ella being cold, she reached into her pocket for warmth and realized she had forgotten to retrieve her favorite jacket outside.

Quickly, the brunette girl rushed outside. Maggie looked confused. Not only was that jacket Ella's favorite but her favorite rocketship toy was in there.

The sunlight hit the jacket, causing it to shimmer. Ella noticed it quickly and ran toward it. She picked it up relieved and reached into the pockets grabbing the rocket toy. The jacket had a few splatters of blood. Most likely from when Rick, Carl, and Evelynn shooting the walkers that tried to overrun the prison again. That's what she heard at least. Eleanor didn't care though, she was used to dirty clothes like this.

Ella quietly hummed as she walked back to Maggie and Glenn, her jacket hanging on her arm and her rocketship in her hand.

Everything was quiet again. Less people were in the prison now, less problems. It wasn't like they caused too many problems it was just, less people to feed and stuff. Ella still felt bad for them, but there's nothing she could do.

Ella was wearing a black top and gray leggings which had stars scattered across it. Her outfit was surprisingly matching today. Normally they'd be a bit weird. Once she wore a bright green shirt with a fox on it and a little rainbow tutu. It was pretty random.

As soon as Ella came back, Maggie's face lit up in realization. All she needed was her jacket, nothing serious. Glenn was finally up.

"I got you water," Maggie offered.

Ella thanked her, "Oh thanks." She took the bottled water and began to drink it. "Maggie?"