3. Walkers in the barn!

003

003

It was morning, everyone was out of their tent eating breakfast. All they had to eat were eggs, no one really minded as long as they ate something. Maggies on the porch looking at the group from afar. Ella sat next to Glenn, eating her eggs. Carl sat with his parents. Evelynn sat next to Andrea, watching her sharpen her knife and Carol was making more eggs.

Glenn looked a bit worried, he was looking at Maggie from the porch as she shook her head. Glenn got up after making eye contact with Dale who nodded his head at him.

He paused for a moment standing in front of everyone. "Uhm, the barns- the barns full of walkers." Glenn sputtered. Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

A couple minutes later, everyone headed over to the barn. Shane took a peek through one of the holes. "We gotta go in there, make things right or we leave." he says. "Well this isn't out land", Rick argues. The adults were all arguing. Shane wanted to kill the walkers then and there or leave but everyone else still wanted to find Sophia since she was still out there.

Once they started yelling Ella covered her ears, standing behind Evelynn. She had her arm around El, giving her a side hug. "They don't do this all the time... It'll be okay." Ev whispered. "I wanna go to Maggie." Ella said shutting her eyes tightly then opening them to look up at Ev.

"I'll talk ta' hershel, figure sum' out." rick said

Shane started yelling again, "figure WHAT out rick?"

"I have ta' talk him into it, its his land. We can't just go around destroyin' his property." Rick responds.

"He won't give in. He thinks the walkers in there are just sick people. His wife is in there and his step-son. As well as his friends and neighbors. Just leave this to Hershel. They survived with it like this, we can all continue to survive." Dale explained

Shane was pretty fed up. "Bullshit."he said as he paced back and forth. "You knew and didn't tell us?" he continued.

"I thought we could survive one more night. And we did. I was gonna tell you guys sooner but glenn wanted to be the one." Dale explained.

The barn doors were shaking, the walkers heard all the yelling they'll probably breakout by sunset. Shane stormed off and everyone else left as well.

Ella went inside to find Maggie. Maggie already knew that glenn had told them about the barn. She wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. The young girl finds Beth sitting in her room humming a song. Ella stood in the doorway watching her. "Oh- hey! what're you doin?" Beth says surprised. "Uhm.. Where's Maggie?" the little girl asked. "She's out fetchin' eggs do ya wanna wait here for here?" she answered. Ella nods happily.

Beth had a couple old toys under her bed, perfect for El. She took out a shoe box full of cool toys like barbie dolls.  Ellas eyes sparkled, wanting to show Evelynn. "Can I show ev?" she asked. Beth nods in agreement, they walk over there together.

The group had guns out, Beth was quite confused and she saw Jimmy with Patricia heading over to them as well.
"Put your guns away or my daddy's gonna have all of you out by tonight." Maggie said standing on the porch.

Rick had just came back with what had look like walkers on a leash. Ella, holding onto her little bunny she would never let go of it. She still stood there next to Beth. "Could a sick person do this?" Shane said, shooting the walker in the chest multiple times as it came at him. He was trying to prove a point to Hershel but he was just in shock. "Enough." Rick said, a bit teary eyed. "Your right. That's enough." Shane said, shooting the walker straight in the head. Hershel dropped to the floor, his face was still.

"DON'T DO THIS BROTHER." Rick shouted as his wife, Lori kept yelling out his name. Carl was standing behind his mother, afraid. Evelynn had just ran over to them as she went over next to Ella and Beth.

Shane picked up a hammer, hitting the lock and wood of the barn. Once he got it open, he backed up. "C'mon." he said under his breath. The walkers slowly flowed out, he started shooting. It finally hit both Evelynn and Carl. Ella's mother was in there. Andrea, T-dog, Daryl, and Glenn were shooting sick looking people.

Finally, Ella caught her eye on her mother. The minute she stepped out, the little girl watched her get shot right in the chest and head by Daryl Dixon. Tears flooded her eyes as she turned around, covering her ears. The young girl wanted to think of happy things, its what her mother told her to do when something is tough but she couldn't. Tears flowed down her face.

Beth was crying her eyes out, hugging Jimmy. Maggie was crying as well, not so much but she still was. Everybody seemed upset but it was the right thing to do. The walkers would've killed them in their sleep, like what had happened at Atlanta camp.

A little girl comes out. Ella looked up at Evelynn, her face was in total shock. Carol leaped forward yelling out, "Sophia!". Daryl stopped her, held her back as she broke into sobs. Evelynn and Carl were both sobbing as well. Carl ran into his mothers arms hugging her tight. They thought that they'd all save the world together. Sophia slowly walked towards the group. Nobody dared to put their gun up. Sophia meant a lot to the whole group, she was just a kid. Rick knew he had to do it, seeming nobody had the guts to shoot a little girl. He stepped up and shot Sophia right in the head.

‧₊˚ ˚

Authors note!!! :

hi guys thank u for reading, short chapter cuz i think its best I left the ending of how it is!!!! currently july 16 with 14 reads, thank u 4 reading :))