4. When the world comes to shit.

004

004

Beth the young girl, crying goes to her mom shaking and still breaking into sobs. The walker was still alive. Beth, almost getting bit glenn held the restless walkers arms as rick and shane pulled her away. Andrea thought quick picking up something, swung it straight into its head causing Beth to sob more. Maggie, Beth, Patricia, And Hershel all headed back into the house while Rick, Shane, and Glenn followed them. 

"All that time we spent tryna find that lil girl and she was in there all along? You knew." Shane accused them.

"We didn't know." Maggie shouted

"All those people- Otis put in the barn maybe he found her put er' in there before she was killed." Hershel tried to explain.

Shane continued to argue back. He wasn't taking any of it. He barely tried looking for the girl why does he care now? Maggie slaps Shane across the face "Haven't you done enough?" she said. Everyone was silent as she walked up the steps, opening the door and they all just walked right in. Glenn looked at the both, he knew this was the right thing to do but he still felt extremely bad. There could've been a better way of doing this. Glenn followed the 3 inside.

As Shane and Rick started walking back, Dale took the kids back to the tents. Everyone was so silent. It all happened so fast, in front of the kids too. "Ella why don't you go inside and find Maggie." Dale says, knowing she'd probably feel better with her. The little girl nods, heading inside.

Maggie and Glenn were already in the living room. They were arguing but seems like they made up. Ella runs over to her. "Hey sunshine. You okay?" she asked. She shook her head as Maggie picks her up putting the girl on her lap. "I'm sorry I wasn't there with you darlin'." Maggie said but Ella just stayed quiet. Suddenly they hear a thud. Maggie quickly got up setting the girl down. "Oh my god." Maggie said It was Beth, she had fainted.

Hershel was no where to be found. Nobody knew didn't know where he'd be. Rick had an idea on where he might be. Him and Glenn decided to go out and search for him. They didn't know what to do with Beth, hershel was the only one who had experienced any type of medical school. He was a veterinarian, he saved both daryl and carl when they were shot. If hershel was dead, well there won't be anyone to help them when someones hurt.

Ella started to feel a bit better about the whole thing that happened with the barn. Her and Evelynn were outside playing with toys. Beth's mother, Maggie's mother, their brother, Ella's mom and Sophia. Their graves' were all dug up. We bury the ones we love, we burn the rest was the saying. Earlier, there was a funeral for all of them. Little does the girl know they'll be more funerals then that. A few days before finding the girl, there was another funeral. For a man named otis. He was the one who shot carl. Him and Shane went out for medical supplies and only one came back.