2. Crysta

Crysta's POV

I received my Bachelor's Degree last June. I have been spending all my time working on my master thesis that I do not have a social life.
"Crysta, there is a party Friday night! You need to go!" shouts my friend Amy.
She is jumping up and down with excitement.

"Amy, you know I am working on my thesis. I do not have time for parties," I shake my head.

"This is not a frat party. My older brother is having this party," Amy retorts.

"Damon is throwing this party? What is the occasion?" I ask.

"He hasn't seen his business friends in a while, and he wants to introduce them to his girlfriend."

Hmmm.... A business get together. Sounds interesting, and Damon's friends are not frat boys. "Maybe I will go," I respond. I could use a night out."

"Good. We will go shopping Thursday," Amy giggles.

Going shopping with Amy. I am in for it now. "OK. But just for an hour," I laugh.
************************************
"Wake up Crysta! We are going shopping before you start working on your thesis," Amy shouts.

"Go away. I am sleeping," I mumble.
Amy opens the blinds and pulls my blankets off.

"Get up Crysta!" she yells again.

I slowly open my eyes. The sun coming thru the window is too bright. "I am up Amy." I make my way to the bathroom and shower, and brush my teeth. I get dressed in sweatpants and a blue shirt.

Handing me an energy bar, Amy pulls me to the door. "Let's go," she says excitedly.
She drives us to the mall and parks her car. "Come on. I know the perfect store to get dresses for tomorrow."

"Amy, can we get coffee or tea first?"

"Sure. Then we can head to the dress shop."

We walked into a Starbucks. I get an earl grey, and she gets a vanilla coffee.
We sat down to enjoy our drinks. "OK
Amy, now that I have caffeine in me, where are we going?"

"We are going to get new outfits for tomorrow night," Amy answers.

I sigh and nod my head. We head to the dress shop. "These dresses are too fancy for your brother's party," I exclaimed.

"Crysta, you have a beautiful figure. Show it off. Let loose once in a while."
We both chose three dresses each and went to the fitting rooms. The first dress was a soft blue, which was knee length with a V-neck. It was too revealing for me. The second dress was black silk that was ankle length with a slit up one leg. It was too riskee for me. The last dress was a red dress that came right above

my knees didn't show any cleavage. This was the more my style. I bought a white purse and 2 inch red heels to go with the outfit. Amy was ecstatic with my choice. We head home so I can work on my thesis.

################################
Will Crysta enjoy the party?

Is Amy a good friend?

Please click on the star and leave constructive comments.

Thank you for reading my story!