4. Coffee

Crysta's POV

Hunter was holding my hand as we walked towards his car. "This is y..your car?" I stuttered. It was a dark blue Porsche.

"Hmmm... Do you like it?" he smiled.

"I have never been in a Porsche," I stammered.
Hunter opened the door for me and helped me into the car. He leaned over me as he put my seat belt on me. Then he closed my door. He got into the driver's seat and pulled away.
"This car is amazing." I was checking out all the features of his car.

He chuckled. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"A little. I only had a sandwich today. I can eat something when I get home."

"Nonsense. What type of protector would I be if I did not feed my princess?" I did it again. My princess. She is not mine. Not yet.

"Your princess accepts your offer of food," she smiled.
**********************************
Hunter's POV

My heart skipped a beat when she she said 'your princess.' "Thank you, my lady." We pulled into a diner
I parked the car and quickly went around to the passenger's side and opened her door. I put out my hand to help her out of the car. I took her hand and walked into the diner.

The hostess looked up and smiled as she eyed Hunter. She stood straight, pushing her breasts out. "What may I do for you?" she flirted with Hunter.

"A booth for two, preferably in a quiet area." I requested. Since she sat alone at the party, I wasn't sure if she liked crowds.

"Follow me." The hostess led us to a booth in the corner swaying her hips. She plopped a menu in front of Crysta but leaned close to Hunter, giving full view of her cleavage when hand home his menu. "Your waiter will be with you shortly.  you need anything, just let me know," she spoke to Hunter. She finally walked away.

"Is there anything special that you would like to eat?" I asked. She was fidgeting with the menu and blushed.
"Why don't you order for both of us? I am not sure what I want." She placed her menu down on the table.
My heart fluttered. She is perfect and naturally submissive. She will be mine.