7. Breakfast

Hunter's POV

I laid in my bed thinking about my princess in the next room. I wanted her in my bed snuggled in my arms where I could take care of her and protect her. I fell asleep thinking about our make out session in front of the fireplace and how she fell asleep burrowed securely in my arms.

Crysta's POV

I woke up to the sun shining thru the window. It took me a few minutes before I realized that I was in Hunter's guest room. He must have carried me here after I fell asleep. I started reminiscing about our make out session last night. Those soft lips, possessive yet gentle. And the tingles his hands left on my skin. I think I am falling in love, but it's too soon. The smell of bacon drifts into my room. My stomach growls. Definitely time to get up. I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. I see my clothes from yesterday clean and folded on the dresser. I change quickly and walk to the kitchen.

Hunter's POV

I am humming to myself as I make breakfast. I decide to cook pancakes, eggs, and bacon with a side of fruit.
I jump slightly when I feel warm arms go around my waist. I smile as I turn around and kiss my princess. "Good morning sweetheart."

"You are making breakfast. If you keep spoiling me, I may not go home," she smiles.

My heart skips a beat. "Maybe that's the plan. If I spoil you, you won't leave." I smirk.

She blushes and looks at the floor. "May I help you with breakfast?"

"All that's left is the juice." She reaches into the cabinet for two glasses. I can't help but stare at her perfect ass. What i want to do to that flawless ass. Then she pours the orange juice into the glasses and naturally sways her hips as she walks to the table. My lower region starts twitching. She is so sexy and beautiful. I bring the two plates with the pancakes, eggs, and bacon to the table. I sit next to her.

"This looks delicious," she compliments.

I cut up her pancakes and feed her. "I can feed myself, sir." I feel the tent in my pants. Sir, she is a natural submissive.

"I like taking care of you and feeding you," I smile. My dominant side is peeking thru. She nods and opens her mouth for the pancake. She is naturally submissive. My lower region is straining against my pants. I shift slightly. I continue to feed her until her plate is empty. She doesn't object.

"Thank-you for breakfast," she says as she picks up the dishes from the table and brings them to the kitchen sink. "I do not want to overstay my welcome. I should go home," she mentions.
***********************************

"You are always welcomed here," I respond. "I had a wonderful time yesterday. Perhaps you would like to spend the day?" I ask.

"I would love too but I need to work on my thesis," she looks down.

I don't want to push her. "How about a compromise. I will take you home. You can get your laptop and whatever papers you need for your thesis and work on it here. I have some work to do in my office so we would still be spending the day together and you can work on your thesis," I smile. "I will make you study treats," I bribe. I hope I have convinced her to spend the day with me.

"How could I say no to being spoiled by my prince while studying," she smiles from ear to ear.

My heart is singing. She called me her prince. "Would you like something special for your study treats? Or do you trust me to make something you will enjoy?"

"I trust you." We locked eyes. I cannot look away. I can see the sincerity and innocence in her hazel eyes. She trusts me.

"I will make you something special. Perhaps we can go out after you work on your thesis. If you are not too tired."