21. Photo cover - Engaged

Over 2,000 reads. Thank- you for reading. Please leave comments so I know what you like best about this chapter.

Hunter's POV

I wake up to the love of my life snuggled into my chest. My arms are still wrapped protectively around her. Today, Crysta and I are doing the photo-op for the front page of a popular
magazine announcing that Hunter Yearwood is no longer an available bachelor. He is in a relationship with Crysta Delroy, the woman he loves and adores. Hunter Yearwood is off the market.

I gently place her head on the silk pillows. I roll her over so she is laying on her back. She is breathing softly thru those plump pink lips. I lower our blanket so her I can admire the shape of her voluptuous breasts and her perky nipples that hardened as the cool air brushed against her skin. I lowered the blanket a little more and appreciated her well-defined hips. She is a masterpiece to be treasured. I finally removed the blanket from the bed. I am between her thigh admiring her pussy. She makes sure it is shaved, and smooth. It looks magnificent when I have her juices dripping from that hole. And I love when her clit is red and swollen. She becomes so sensitive and responsive to my wants and needs. She will always be mine. I will use her and satisfy her so that I am the only one she will ever want. I can no longer resist the site in front of me. My mouth latches onto her pussy that is begging to be taken. I use my fingers to massage her clit that wanting attention. I start licking the lips I just separated. I can feel her juices dripping on my tongue. I rub her clit a little harder. I finally start hearing her moans. I shove my tongue in her hole. Her hips start swaying as she needs more. I look up. Her eyes are starting to open. She finally looks down, watching me eat her as her fingers go thru my hair. "Hunter ...." She is begging, which makes my cock harder.
She tries to push her pussy closer to my mouth.

I place my hand on her stomach and push her body back to the bed. "Take what pleasure I give you, and be grateful." I order as I continue to tease her pussy, rubbing her clit even harder but not enough for her to cum.

"Please, master. I will do whatever you want," she begs again.

I love the power I have over her body.
"Beg me to use you. Beg me to tease you. Beg me to deny you."

She is desperate for her release. She has tears in her eyes yet she submits to me.
"Master, use me, tease me, deny me. Allow me to increase your pleasure," she begs.

"What a good girl. That's exactly what I am going to do." I lay on the bed and sit her on top of my thigh. "Stroke my cock with your hands." She instantly obeys and watches my cock get bigger and harder as she strokes my cock faster and faster. I place my hands on her hips and move her so her clit is rubbing against my thigh just enough to tease her. "What a good girl trying to masterbate against my thigh!" I praise.
I remove my hands from her hips. "Look what you do to me. I have never been this large. Get on your knees. Open your mouth, please my cock." I put my hands on the back of her head and shove her mouth down on my cock. My hands force her face into my groin, my cock is so far down her throat. She gags but does not try to get away. "Suck. Be a good slut. Please your master." She thrusts her throat up and down on my cock. The tears are on her cheeks but she continues. "Don't stop. My cock feels so good down your throat," I order. "Go faster." She submits to my every request. My cock is so thick and long. It's throbbing. I roll my eyes back, as I explode down her waiting throat. She takes all the ropes of my cum as they go down her throat. She doesn't slow down. Finally, when I feel my cock softening, I remove my cock from her mouth.

"Come here princess," I request. She lays next to me with her head on my chest completely exhausted. "Oh no sweetheart. I am not done with you" I start massaging her red swollen clit. She looks at me thru teary eyes and spreads her legs. I shove three fingers in her and curl my fingers. I keep hitting that magic spot. I love watching her as she squirms and pounds on my fingers. "Come for me princess. Come for me as hard as you want." Her muscles clench around my fingers. The tears start pouring out of her eyes. Her legs are shaking. I am still thrusting my fingers in and out of her as fast and as hard as I can. I know she likes it rough.