24. Going swimming

Thank-you for reading my story. Over 3,000 reads. Thank-you for following me.

Hunter's POV

Let's go for a walk in the gardens. Then we can go swimming. He put his hand on his lower back and guided me to the gardens.

I adore the woman standing next to me. I would do anything to keep her happy. She is perfect for me. Not only is she a natural submissive, she is a masochist ready to bloom.

We slowly walked thru the gardens. She stopped and smelled each flower. Sometimes she squished her nose because she wasn't thrilled with the fragrance. Other times she had a wide smile. I took note of the flowers that created the smile. She is my princess. I want her to always smile.

We stopped and sat on a white iron bench. The sun gracefully kissed her skin. She is so beautiful. We were holding hands with our fingers intertwined. I pulled her to me and gently bit her earlobe. Then I peppered kisses on her face. "I never thought I would fall in love, but I fell for you, my love. You have my heart, and my soul. I am be yours forever."

She looked up and our eyes met blue to hazel. "I never thought I would submit to a man. I was raised to be independent. But I trust you with my entire heart and soul. I love how well you take care of me. I am yours as well."

We sat quietly with my arm wrapped around her shoulder. Her head was leaning on my shoulder with her arm around her waist. We were enjoying the warmth of each other's company.
************************************

I finally stood up and assisted my princess up. We walked with my arm around her waist out of the gardens. I led her to a table next to the pool. I pulled out a chair for her to sit. Then I stood behind her and placed my hands on her shoulders giving them a gentle squeeze. I slowly lowered my hands giving her breasts a squeeze. "Mmmm..." she hummed. I released her breasts when I saw the maid coming to our table with lunch.

"Lunch, Sir," the maid said. "Today, we have chicken Ceasar salad, fresh fruit, and water. Do you need anything else, Sir?"

"Crysta, would you like anything else?" Hunter asked.

"Maybe ice cream for dessert," Crysta replied shyly.

"Bring chocolate, and mint ince cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream on the side," Hunter told the maid. "In about two hours?" he asked Cryta.

"Yes, Sir," she smiled. The maid nodded and turned away.

"I need to have a meeting with the household staff," Hunter mumbled.
"Come here, sweetheart." Hunter pulled her onto his lap. It took a piece of chicken and placed the fork by her lips. She opened her mouth and chewed. She took a piece of chicken from his salad and placed it by his lips. He smiled and opened his mouth. Lunch continued with Hunter and Crysta feeding each other.

When lunch was finished, Crysta exclaimed, "I need to put my bathing suit on.
***********************************

Hunter chuckled. "Let's go to the pool house. He pulled out her chair and led her to the pool house. Once inside, he removed his clothes and wrapped a towel around his waist. Crysta was surprised. "Your turn princess," he smirked.

"But...." Crysta stammered.

"Have ever gone skinny dipping?" he smiled. She nodded no. "Nobody is here but us. I have already seen all of you," he said slyly.

"Oh, o... o... okay," she stuttered. She slowly removed her clothes and quickly wrapped a towel around her torso.

Hunter took her hand and led her to the pool. He removed his towel and placed it on a lounge chair. He stopped and stared at her. She slowly walked to the edge of the far side of the pool. She stopped and laughed. Hunter was confused. "Come and get me!" she teased. She dropped her towel and dove into the pool.