19. Her favorite foods

Hunter's POV

I could not wait to return to our room. I hoped she was no longer in subspace. As much as I love taking caring her, buying her clothes, jewelry, and any of her needs, I miss dominating her. She is the perfect submissive. She gives complete control to me. She asks questions when she doesn't understand what I want and then obeys completely. She doesn't offer an opinion, she accepts my decisions. She doesn't look into my eyes without permission. She is always soft spoken. She is respectful and kind. Last night, she gave me the ultimate gift. She chose to 100% trust and submit to me. She entered subspace and allowed me to do whatever I wanted to her. She is perfect. She is my everything.

When I entered our room, she was sitting up against the headboard. "I missed you sir."

"I bet I missed you more princess," I smiled.

"You have been taking care of me all day sir. What can I do for you?" she asked.

My cock twitched. "How do you feel, sweetheart?"

"Much better Sir. You took wonderful care of me. I want to take care of you," her eyes were twinkling as she looked at the tent in my pants.

"Are you sure you are up to this princess?"

"Yes Sir," she smirked.

"Do you want gentle or rough sweetheart?"

"I want you to use me for your pleasure Sir," she deviously smiled.

"Really," I said as I removed her shirt.
"You are perfect."

"I try to be perfect for you sir. I think you are a master at what you do," she complimented.

"Would you like me to be your master?" My cock was straining against my pants.

"You are my master sir."

"Really. Then you may call me Master or Master Hunter or Sir or Hunter, depending on where we are. As your master, you are my ultimate responsibility. You are mine and only mine," I commanded.

She bowed her head, "Yes master."

"Stand in front of me and removed your clothes," I ordered. She removed her clothes one piece at a time until she was bare in front of me. She was completely vulnerable. "Lovely, just lovely. Sit next to me." My finger traveled down her spine. I felt her shiver. I moved her smooth flawless face towards me. "You want me to use you for my pleasure. Are you sure?"

"Yes master."

"What are your safe words sweetheart?"

"Blue, green, yellow, and red, sir."

"Do not be afraid to use your safe words. I want to use you roughly but I do not want to hurt you princess. "

"Yes sir."

I gave her a red silk robe to put on. "I am going to take you to my favorite room," I explained. I took her to the room at the end of the hall with a lock. I put in the code. "Are you ready?"

"Yes sir."

I opened the door and allowed her to walk in first. She took two steps into the room and then stood their frozen and dumbfounded. She didn't move. "Are you ok? You can walk around the room and look at and touch everything. I had them paint this room blue because it's your favorite color. I am hoping you will love this room." She started walking around the room. She stopped at the spanking bench and looked at me. "A spanking bench." She touched the cuffs on both sides of the bench. Then she stopped in front of the cross. "St. Andrew's Cross." She touched the smooth wood. She finally was standing next to the bed which had the bondage cuffs attached to the bed for convenient use. The pillowcases and sheets were made of silk. She spotted the wall lined with canes, whips, and paddles. She cringed. Then she moved to the next wall the had shelves full of toys that could be used for pleasure or torture.