17. Spending a Day with Melissa

Thank-you for reading my story. Thank-you for referring my story to family and friends.

Hunter's POV

I walk in the front door of my penthouse and I hear two female voices giggling. One of those giggles is music to my ears, my princess. I take off my shoes by the door and put my coat on a hook. I walk to the bar in the livingroom and glance towards the couch. I can see her smiling and laughing with her friend. It warms my heart to see her happy. I walk over to the couch and wrap my arms around her from behind. She did not see me coming and she jumped. I chuckled. I whisper in her ear, "Shh! It's just me. I missed you so much princess." I lean down and give my sweetheart a hug and a passionate kiss.

"You scared me," she laughed. I chuckle some more.

I stand back up and look at her friend.
"Melissa, right?"

She nods. "It's nice to see you again."

I walk back to the bar and pour myself a glass of wine. "Sweetheart, would you like one?"

"Yes sir," she smiles.

"Melissa, how about you?"

"Yes, thank-you " Melissa answers. Look at that. She does have a voice.

I pour out three glasses of wine. I place two glasses of the red wine on the table in front of the couch and return to the bar for my glass. I walk over to Chris. "No more incidents?"

"No Sir," Chris answers.

"Good. We need a better plan to protect my princess from the crazy women when she is outside," I firmly state.

"I agree," Chris responds.

"Did your team have lunch?"

"Yes Sir."

I nod and walk over to Crysta. She is wearing tight jeans and and pale blue blouse. She has her legs curled up underneath her. She is startingto br more comfortable here. "Sweetheart, would you like some snacks? Maybe some cheese, crackers, and dark chocolate to pair with the wine?"

"That sounds amazing Hunter," she smiles. I put my glass if wine on the table next to hers. I give her another kiss. I cannot get enough of her and she tastes divine. I go to the kitchen.

"Grace is in the kitchen putting the clean dishes from thr dishwasher into the appropriate kitchen cabinets. "How was your day Grace?"

"Good, thank-you Mr. Yearwood. Two of the guest rooms are set up for the guards as you requested. I made lunch for everybody earlier. Miss Crysta ate. Barry, the night time chef/house man just arrived."

"Thank-you, Grace. I am going to prepare a wine platter with cheese, crackers, and pieces of dark chocolate."

"Go sit Sir. I will make the platter and bring it to the livingroom," Grace smiled.

"Thank-you, Grace." I went back to the livingroom and sat next to my sweetheart.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and smelled her neck. Crysta giggled. "Melissa, you will get used to him. Whenever, we are together, he has to touch me somehow." She leaned into me. My heart skipped a beat. She feels safe with me.

"That's so sweet," Melissa squealed.

"I don't hear you complaining sweetheart," I whispered in her ear.

She whispered back, "And you won't. I love when you touch me and hold me."

"Be careful what you ask for princess, " I smirk. She lightly swats my chest. "Let's put on some soft music." I pick up the remote and choose a music channel. Then I lean back on the couch with my arms wrapped around the most precious person in my life and close my eyes. I hear them talking about a school project as I doze off.
*************************************
I open my eyes and realize I fell asleep. Someone put a blanket on me. I sit myself up and look around me. Crysta is sitting on the floor next to me watching some movie with Melissa. The volume of the movie is low. Melissa is still sitting in her spot. I stroke my sweetheart's soft hair. "Oh you are awake. Do you feel better after your cat nap?"