15. Lunchtime

Hunter's POV

I woke up the next morning with the most precious gift sleeping soundly in my arms. I should wake her soon and draw her a bath before she goes to her college class. She should be sore from last night and I want her to be comfortable today. I found myself playing with her soft brown hair as I watched her sleep. So beautiful. So perfect. I leaned down and gently placed a kiss on those full lips. She started to stir. Slowly one eye opened and she smiled. "Good morning princess."

"Good morning sir. It was not a dream."

"I am glad you thought it was a dream and not a nightmare, " I teased.

"Definitely not a nightmare sir," she giggled.

"May I have breakfast?" I smirked.

"Why would I stop you from having breakfast sir?"

"Is that a yes princess?"

"Yes sir," she looked flustered.

I threw the blanket off of her alluring body. My lips crushed against her lips then her jaw and continued to her neck. My kisses were sloppy. "You taste delicious," I hummed. I sucked on her nipple while massaging her other breast. I listened to her erotic moans as my lips traveled to her stomach.

"Hunter.... Sir.....," she moaned.

"Yes princess?"

I continued to the inside of her thighs, nipping, kissing, sucking. I placed myself between her legs. Her pussy was glistening from her wetness. "You are so wet for me. So ready." I began lapping up her juices. She squirmed with ecstasy. My tongue licked up her juices while my thumb placed circles on her clit. Her moans became louder. They were music to my ears. I licked and sucked her clit until it was swollen and red. I lightly bit her clit, which made her thrash and grab the sheets. "Cum for me sweetheart! Let me have my breakfast!" I thrusted my tongue inside her pussy. She began to shake. I rubbed her clit more fiercely. I growled, "Cum now!" My princess is a squirter. She forcefully squirted on my tongue, on my face, down her thighs. Her entire body was convulsing. I lapped it all up, every drop of her juices. Her body slowed down. Her breathing was still uneven. "Thank-you for breakfast sweetheart," I smirked. She looked down into my eyes, hazel to blue.

"Hmmm...." She mumbled.

"Words princess."

"Your welcome sir."
************************************
I picked her up and carried her to the bathroom bridal style. I started running her bath. I added epsom salts and some bubbles. When she finished doing her business, I placed her in the tub and slid in behind her, placing her between my legs. My cock became hard against her back. Her head leaned back on my shoulder. We sat there enjoying the warmth of the water and the silence.

Crysta finally broke the silence. "Sir, I did not realize that was what you meant by breakfast," she giggled. "I will serve you breakfast every morning. What a wonderful way to wake up."

"You are the best breakfast on the menu princess. You taste delicious." I took the shampoo and started to wash her hair. Then her favorite conditioner. Finally, I took her poof and cleaned her body. My hands had a mind of their own and focused on her breasts and sweet spot. I finally pulled the plug and released the water. I helped her stand up and turned on the shower to rinse off. "This better be a quick rinse or I will f*ck you in the shower." She giggled and rub her ass against my hard cock. I placed her hands against the tiles of the shower.
"You like to tease princess!" I thrust my throbbing cock into her from behind without mercy. Her body was pushed firmly against the tiles. "Don't come yet. You need permission to come."

"Hunter... please.... " She moaned.

"Beg princess."

"I am begging you sir. "