30 - Vacation?

Oh my stars. Over 15,000 reads. Thank-you for following me. Thank-you for reading my story.

Hunter woke up first with Crysta safe in his arms. He could not believe that this beautiful woman was his. He would do anything for her. He gently removed his arm and placed her head on the pillow. He cover her with the soft blanket. He tip-toed to the bathroom so he wouldn't wake her. He did his business and washed his face. He returned and sat on Crysta's side of the bed. He was mesmerized by her delicate features. He gently kissed one eye and than the other eye. She began to stir. He slowly lowered the blanket and admired the view. She was perfect. Her porcelain skin, her curves, and she is so responsive to Hunter. He leaned down and began to suck on her breast. Even in her sleep her nipples hardened and became pebbles for him to enjoy. He stroked the inside of her thighs. She softly moaned. "Spread your legs princess," Hunter softly requested. He placed himself between her legs and began to eat her pussy. He felt her back arch. He looked up and her eyes were full of lust. "I just wanted an appetizer before dinner," he grinned. Crysta spread her legs wider for him. He sucked and bit her clit. She was so wet. He lifted himself up and placed his throbbing cock at her entrance. "I want to hear you scream my name." Without hesitating, he plunged into her. His hands were fondling her breasts. "Lift your legs over my shoulders," he commanded. He thrusted even deeper into her. "Cum on my cock my love," he requested.

She began to shake and convulse. Her muscles clenched around his cock. She screamed, "Hunter! Don't stop!"

"I have no intention of stopping my love. I want all of you."

She dropped her legs so she could  wrap them around his waist pulling him further into her. He grunted with each thrust. She moaned his name over and over again. He was losing control. He knew he was about to explode. "Come with me my love " he ordered. They exploded together. He kept thrusting so she could ride out her high. He rolled over to her side. "I love you," he cooed.

"I love you more," Crysta replied.

"Not possible," Hunter smiled as he leaned over her and passionately kissed her lips. "Let's take a shower. We are probably holding up dinner," he smirked.

Hunter stood up next to the bed and helped Crysta up. She put her arms around him and leaned into his chest. "This is my favorite position. I feel safe and secure in your arms. I trust you with all of me, my prince."

Hunter wrapped his arms tighter around her. "I love keeping you safe and warm in my arms. I will never let anybody harm you. You are mine!" He kissed her forehead. He took her hand and lead her to the shower.

As they entered the bathroom, Hunter sat Crysta on the toilet so she could do her business. Hunter turned on the shower to warm the water. He took two towels out of the cabinet and placed them on the counter He checked the temperature of the water. "Crysta the shower is ready," Hunter informed Crysta.

Crysta smiled and finished her business. She flushed and stood up. Hunter took her by the hand and helped her into the shower. He stared at her voluptuous butt. "You are beautiful," Hunter complimented. Hunter stepped into the shower. He took the shampoo and began to wash Crysta's hair. Crysta leaned into Hunter enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her hair. The he rinsed the soap out of her hair and applied the conditioner. Then he took the soap and washed every inch of her, memorizing every detail of her skin. After she was rinsed off, he began to wash himself.
Crysta giggled.

"I don't think so." She took the soap out of his hand and washed him. She started from the top and worked her way down. As she reached between his legs, he gently grabbed her hand.

"If you want round 2, by all means continue. But if you want dinner, let me finish sweetheart." His cock was at attention leaning against his stomach.

"Hmmm.....  perhaps after dinner," Crysta smiled.