27. Restraining Order.

"In the livingroom. It's more comfortable to talk in the livingroom," Hunter explained to his guests.

Hunter's POV

Amy was sitting on Liam's lap on one side of the couch. Liam was stroking Amy's hair. James was sitting next to Melissa on the other side of the couch. James has his arm on the back of the behind Melissa. Hunter pulled Crysta on his lap as they sat on the love seat. The fire was already burning. "We are sorry if you found out our news before we could tell you. We are engaged," Hunter exclaimed. "Crysta said yes," he said with a big smile.

"Congratulations man," Liam smiled. "I happy for you."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Amy asked with hurt in her voice.

"It happened over the weekend. Then we were so busy. This was the first chance we had to tell you," Crysta explained.

"Show her the ring!" Melissa exclaimed.

Crysta put her hand out to Amy. "It's gorgeous," Amy squealed. "Did you pick a date?"

"No, I want to wait until I graduate," Crysta replied. Hunter realized he never asked her when she wanted to get married. He would make sure it was as soon as possible.

"Yes, it is important to her to receive her Master's Degree. Perhaps in May," Hunter hinted.

"May is a beautiful time of year to have a wedding," Amy shouted with happiness.

"Now, with the important requests. I would not be able to choose between you, James, and you, Liam, to be my best man so I am asking both of you to stand by me and witness our wedding."

"Before you answer Hunter, I would not be able to choose between you, Melissa, and you, Amy, to be my maid of honor so I am asking both of you to stand by me and witness our wedding."

Liam and James stayed quiet. Amy and Melissa turned to each other, jumped up and down while hugging each other.
"Yes, we would be honored to witness your special day." All three women embraced each other.

"That makes it easy for us. Yes, we would be honored to witness your wedding." The three men bro hugged.

"Good then that's settled. Crysta is not leaving our home until a restraining order is put in place," Hunter stated.

"What happened?" Amy asked.

"Rachel Lynch has been harassing Crysta. The last time was at the college. Thank goodness the bodyguards were there," Melissa explained.

Crysta became sad and looked down at her hands. Hunter noticed and kissed her cheek. "Nobody is going to hurt you sweetheart," Hunter promised. Crysta nodded but tears were in the corners of her eyes. "What's wrong princess? Please don't cry," Hunter begged.

Crysta looked up at Hunter. She loved him. She wanted to trust him. But what if she caused Rachel and Hunter to break up. The question was eating at her. "Was Rachel your girlfriend when you met me?" Crysta whimpered.

"No! I spent my whole life focused on building my company. Nothing else mattered. As my company became larger, I was required to go to business parties. I did not have a girlfriend so James went to an escort service to provide eye candy on my arm. She was a professional escort. My bodyguards picked her up, took us to wherever, and took her home. We never even kissed. Just eye candy," Hunter explained.

"Am I eye candy to you, Sir?"

"You could never be eye candy. You are intelligent, beautiful, and keep me on my toes. You are the only woman for me," Hunter replied. Crysta snuggled into his arms. Hunter kissed the top of her head.