13. Rules

Hunter's POV

I decided to make Crysta lunch. There is a bounce in my step. She didn't run. Crysta is willing to try and be mine to cherish and to spoil. Crysta comes into the kitchen and watches me make turkey sandwiches. I smile as I look in her direction then my face becomes concerned.
"What's wrong princess?"

"Nothing sir," she looks at the floor.

"The first rule in our relationship is to always be honest. I want to know how you are feeling." Hunter lifts her chin, "What's wrong princess? Truthfully," I ask.

"I am nervous about this lifestyle. I don't want to be punished," she cowers.

"Don't be afraid. How about if we make the rules together? If you do not agree with a rule, we can modify the rule together. Would that be better?"

"Yes sir. Thank-you sir."

I put the turkey sandwiches on plates and puts the plates on the table. I pull out a chair for Crysta to sit on. "Thank-you sir."

I put a plain piece of paper with a pen next to her plate. "I am still going to spoil you. I love spoiling you. We will just have rules so we both understand what is expected of both of us in this relationship. I love you and I hope you will love me one day. You don't have to say it today but one day."

I know we haven't known each other for very long, but I do believe I love you, too," Crysta whispers. My skips a beat out of happiness.

"Let's eat our lunch, although I would rather eat you," I smirk. We quietly eat our lunch. Crysta starts to clean the lunch dishes. I immediately stand up. "I will clean the dishes. What do you think the first rule should be?"

"You said the first rule is to always be honest. Does that mean there are no secrets between us,?" she inquires.

"I will not keep any secrets from you unless it is a surprise gift. Then the first rule is 100% honesty and no secrets between us. Are you ok with this rule, Crysta?"

"Yes sir." There should be honesty and no secrets in any relationship.

"Good. Then right it down on the paper. What should the next rule be?"

"The second rule...." Crysta thinks. "We should respect each other and ourselves. We won't embarrass each other."

"Hmm.... a little embarrassment might be fun. But we should respect each other and ourselves. Ok. That's our second rule. Write it down. That brings us to our third rule, out of respect you will only call me sir or Hunter. Your will always look at the floor unless we are alone."

"Yes sir. I can do that sir." she smiles.
She is writing the three rules.

"I would like you to live here. We can decorate the guest room any way you want unless you would prefer to share my room."

Her blush went from the top of her head and down her neck. "Are you sure? I cannot to pay rent here sir!" She is flustered.

"I thought I mentioned that I wanted to spoil you. I would not charge you rent. You would be spoiling me by living here. May I spoil you? - no rent sweetheart."

"What about Amy? She cannot afford to live alone sir."
*************************************

I pull out my phone and call Liam. As he picks up, I leave the room. "Hey."

"What's up bro?" Liam asks.

"Did you ask Amy to be your sub?" I ask.

"Not yet. I like this woman. I don't want to lose her. Why? What's going on?" Liam asks.